BGS - Birimian

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by VRS, Mar 19, 2013.

1. justin536

justin536 Member

Just wait for the results until then its time to buy... IMO. but i am definitely no expert :)

2. whereisado

whereisado Member

I am on a self imposed ban from the HC BGS thread, anymore rubbish in my brain and I will hire it out as a dump.

3. slipage

slipage New Member

If it drops past the placement price 2.1 I would start to get a little worried . Desperate need of some news / update, thinking something will be out early next week.

Good or bad is the gamble we all play.
    Lets hope it pays off.

4. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Are we all sitting comfortably? ;)

5. whereisado

whereisado Member

I am, I would have enjoyed the pending results to have a launchpad in the 3's.

Stupid POG ;)

As far I as can interpret, there are a lot of holders sitting, whether it be comfortably or not. :p

6. slipage

slipage New Member

Yeah ya not wrong, this should be in the 3's by now, stupid pog!!!
    Anyways doesn't look like we will get any results this week , I'll be keeping a really close eye on mon/tues next week for any results . And watch it fly high, or crash and burn. I thought the volume would be allot more this week, Either way things will be heating up next week of trade , bit more hype/anticipation should be jumping in prior to results..

7. VRS

Announcement out

BGS inks MOU with Randgold/Ashanti's processing facility, Morila... just 25kms down the road from Ntiola...

Told you so...

Let the fun begin, the overleveraged & overextended high cost producers be rent in twain... (sorry Newcrest!)

Exactly why BGS is positioned to clean up & fast track to become one of the lowest CoP per oz of gold on the planet...

At times like these... I like the sound of that

Randgold's CEO Mark Bristow is the sharpest knife in the drawer - he wouldn't for a minute sign a MOU without some serious income ahead - which is what he's been hinting at for months now re jv's...

START

BIRIMIAN AND MORILA ENTER INTO MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING

Highlights:

o Memorandum of Understanding signed between Birimian, Morila and Randgold to;

o Agree on mutually beneficial toll treatment terms for processing of gold ore at Morila.

o Work jointly on mine permitting within the Massigui Project.

o Work co-operatively to sustain and create additional employment opportunities for the community at Morila.

o Agreement adds significant depth to the relationship between the three companies and broadens the scope and flexibility for Birimian to advance the Ntiola Gold Discovery and any new discoveries made on the Massigui Project.

END

Woooooot! ;)

Footnote:

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/06/26/gold-prices-miners/

"A vast portion of the gold industry is struggling to make any money at the current price of US$1,230 an ounce, according to analysts. While precious metal prices are plunging, costs are not falling nearly as fast.

That leaves many companies vulnerable to mine closures. The ones in the toughest positions are small miners with high costs, high debt and limited liquidity.

There are several companies operating in Canada that fit that description, experts said. They include San Gold Corp., Claude Resources Inc., and Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd.

"They're obviously in a dire position," said Paolo Lostritto, an analyst at National Bank. "Those companies are on the higher end of the cost curve and they're the most vulnerable."

8. VRS

Read this carefully - note the terminology:

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.a...t-mou-for-massigui-project-in-mali-44915.html

START

Birimian Gold (ASX:BGS) could have moved closer to early monetisation of its Massigui Project in southern Mali after signing a toll treatment agreement for future gold ore produced with nearby Morlia Mine's processing facilities.

This is a clever arrangement that could allow Birimian to rapidly and cost effectively advance its new gold discovery at Ntiola, within the Massigui Project, gaining earlier cash flows at minimal cost.

The existing Morila Mine infrastructure is located only 25 kilometres away from the Ntiola Prospect.

The MOU is between Socit des Mines de Morila SA, which operates the Morila Treatment Plant. The Morila joint venture partners are Randgold Resources, Anglogold Ashanti, and the Republic of Mali.

Randgold is the operator of the Morila SA Joint Venture.

Clearly, there is a bit of ground for Birimian to traverse before getting to cash flows including agreeing on economic treatment terms for the toll treatment and completion of a positive Feasibility Study.

However, this augurs well as the new gold discovery at the Ntiola Prospect, within the Massigui Project is potentially a significant one.

END

It's also worth remembering Mark Bristow's recent comments re PoG - he said Randgold was 'fireproof' down to $800/oz gold - and given that their general average CoP is $500-600/oz any additional real estate, jv's etc with co's like BGS is the logical way to go for them - ie: they're still creaming a chunky profit even if gold were to drop to $800/oz... which is why Sprott bought in (and at a 30% premium to the sp at the time!) I suppose

Don't tell me I didn't spell it out for you lol!

VRS ;)

9. VRS

10. BIGGRIN

BIGGRIN Member

Using this approach, what would be your top 5 targets in Oz?

11. whereisado

whereisado Member

Hopefully this one is in the top 5

ASX: BGS :D

12. VRS

ANNOUNCEMENT OUT!

http://hotcopper.com.au/announcements.asp?id=576378

START:

HIGH-GRADE GOLD INTERSECTIONS CONFIRM CONTINUATION OF NTIOLA MINERALISATION AT DEPTH

Highlights

High-grade gold intersections in step-out drilling at the Ntiola Prospect
    include;

4m @ 22.49 g/t Au from 124m, incl, 1m @ 76.5 g/t Au

14m @ 3.66 g/t Au from 58m

10.5m @ 3.15 g/t Au from 70m (ended in mineralisation)

12m @ 2.54 g/t Au from 137m

10m @ 2.92 g/t Au from 137m

Gold mineralisation intersected in drilling confirms continuation of mineralisation to 150 metres vertical depth and significantly expands the scale of potential open pittable mineralisation at the Ntiola Prospect.

Mineralised zone up to 60m wide defined in deeper drill holes.

Diamond drilling further confirms excellent continuity of geology and mineralisation between drill holes.

Significant untested exploration potential within the larger Massigui Project area. Auger drilling has investigated extensions and repetitions of high grade Ntiola style mineralisation in the broader Ntiola Prospect area.

Results pending.

Preparations well advanced for follow up drilling and drill testing of new prospects.

END

13. six20aus

six20aus Member

Holy crap you gotta be quick to take a profit these days

14. VRS

http://hotcopper.com.au/announcements.asp?id=581060

18 July 2013

The Company Announcements Office
    Australian Securities Exchange Limited

NUMEROUS NEW HIGH TENOR GOLD ANOMALIES DEFINED AT THE MASSIGUI
    PROJECT

Highlights

Multiple high tenor gold anomalies defined by shallow reconnaissance drilling
    along a 4km trend from the Ntiola Lode.

Numerous high priority drill targets identified for immediate drill testing.

Tenor and style of the gold results are reflective of those that led to the
    discovery of the Ntiola mineralisation.

New, possibly structurally off-set or sub-parallel, anomalies to the south of the
    Ntiola Lode highlights zones of new potential.

Excellent potential for the discovery of repetitions of high grade Ntiola-style
    gold mineralisation.

Plans well advanced for the next phase of drilling to follow up the outstanding
    results achieved thus far.

15. six20aus

six20aus Member

Nice announcement. Did SFA for the SP ;)

16. whereisado

whereisado Member

Coming to the conclusion that only a monetary based Randgold partnership will push the SP higher.

The news flow has been really healthy but what and when is next?

17. VRS

Nope - ain't gonna happen - but at these min grades, JV soon, regardless of RC/DD results.

That's all I'm saying. ;)

18. whereisado

whereisado Member

Not quite sure what exactly you just said, but a JV would be good and thats all I meant. ;)

19. slipage

slipage New Member

Early days still guys, I'm holding long that's where the rewards will be, glad to see the rampers on HC leaving and let the DT play with the pips while further drilling is in the works. Don't let that scare you off if your in long term as there is no reason to sell with current progress.

GL

20. VRS