Mike Maloney

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Lurkalot, Jul 11, 2012.

1. stackthesmacknz

stackthesmacknz New Member

Yes I'm an insider...although I didn't pay to join. Having said that, if their analysis gets you out 10% closer to the top...that joining fee will be miniscule in regards to your gains (depending on how much you have stacked of course)

2. metalzzz

metalzzz Well-Known Member

Maloney will Never call the top. He will be late, its in his best interest to be. He is hungry for your fiat and will be grabbing it all the way up and as far down the other side that he can get away with. He preaches that its all about helping the little guys then turns around and says - sorry can't help you unless you spend $15,000 or give me $1,600. What a cop out!

3. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I agree. Does anyone really believe Maloney will shut shop (stop selling PMs) when he calls the top. No he'll be taking FIAT hand-over-fist all the way up, and all the way down. That's how he makes money.

Will he sell $500 oz silver to a little guy knowing it will tank in a few months? Yes he will. Because even if he didn't want to, his customers will demand to exit their positions. So he's double dammed. Either his current customers get screwed, or the noobs buying at the top get screwed.

As for those "insider reports" he'll be using them to pump more sales right over the hill.

4. damien192x

damien192x New Member

I wouldn't hate on MM for doing exactly what you are going to do. At some point in the future you'll to have to sell to an idiot who will overpay. It will most likely be to someone poor who has already lost just about everything they own. If you can help yourself and your customer, you will. But like anything, you will always put your own interests first. I see no problem with exploiting stupidity. I wouldn't even rely on people here giving you buy/sell advice, everyone will want to get out at the same time and it won't be in anyone's interest to have the price driven down. I guess you could say this is a small forum, but again, nobody wanting to sell is going to highlight their reasons for selling. It will be just like going onto Gumtree Business sales and reviewing businesses for sale due to "Ill health" "Immediate overseas departure" and "Mother just died" .. translation: There's no money in it anymore!!

Trust nobody and think for yourself!

5. upandaway

upandaway Member

I like him myself but his predictions other than ultra short term have been way off for over a year. He's called the bottom 3 or 4 times already and been dead wrong over that time frame. It will be interesting the next month or two for me as he has called this week the turn, yet the technicals I go by and traders I trust implicitly say we aren't quite there.

We'll see.

6. Walbertross

Walbertross New Member

He puts out good information. Yeh he's making a buck doing it, but if you learn something from his video's and you haven't paid anything for the knowledge, just be thankful.

7. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

Interesting... I haven't visited his site in ages, so didn't see that. Presumably you are also forced to store your precious metals with him (at least for a time), in order to qualify as an "Insider", because the spread on a gold cast 10 oz bar is only approx $513.

However... remembering that "If you don't hold it, you don't own it", surely he would let you take possession of a 10 oz bar of gold, if you brought it off him in order to become an Insider? He would want you to "own it" wouldn't he? If he is happy for you to own your gold, then you can just sell it, and voila... you have managed to qualify as an "Insider" for only $513.

Used to receive his free emails for a while, then unsubscribed as he locked down more & more "Cycles" content. Found that a huge amount of the stuff they give out can easily be found by yourself, with the help of Google and regular perusual of some good sites. It was just not good enough for me to waste any money on a subscription.