Bullion Bourse

Discussion in 'Silver' started by ruzmidah, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Bit slow on replying to emails..... Yikes. Im not getting a response. All I need is a one line answer too.

2. Evolution

Evolution Member

I ordered from Bullion Money on the same day, and the only issue I had with them was a mistake on the invoice that would have been in my favour had I not pointed it out. I received my order from them within a week but in fairness, there weren't any stated delays expected.

And I think you've missed some of what I said, the first email I sent got a prompt reply but the second has been 8 days and counting without a reply. That's what has earned my ire.

3. topend

topend New Member

I just bought some silver bullion from them and my order was on my step in Cairns NQ within 10 days, gota love that.

4. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I ordered from BB and had to chase my order - placed Weds, contact told me Friday it was being despatched Fri, had to call on the next Weds to check on delivery - and my parcel hadn't been sent out - BUT they did send it that day so I had my delivery 9 days after ordering.

For standard items I can recc Bullion Club - basement prices, great comms, no nonsense - they do Perth Mint from time to time too.

VRS ;)x

5. Silvester

Silvester Member

BB have always been my first choice. (after this forum of course...!) Have bought much from them without hitch. Great prices, friendly service. Just give Tim a call or send him an email. Never had a problem.

6. Ernster

Ernster New Member

I can understand a new stacker getting worried and inpatient about their Silver arriving late or whatever but these days I just order and it comes when it comes. No biggie.

7. Dandan

Dandan New Member

I'm having the same drama. They won't get back to me. I typed it in at checkout and it waives shipping. But not sure if this needs to be authorised first.

8. VRS

Dan - Don't bother with the online ordering - Send em an email asking for best price & if you don't get a reply the same day phone Tim or Ben next day - I never use the online ordering - Just talk crap at them and eventually they get the message that a. If they don't do something FAST this person will keep phoning them to talk crap at them and b. Actually talking about the weather, football, or walking one's dog on the beach - which Ben does a LOT, in fact ANYTHING that isn't PM-related signals you as a normally-adjusted kinda guy (!) - so they feel obliged to put your order to the top of the stack cos you're essentially utterly easy to manage as a customer - but persistent with it - JOB DONE lol!

(Or at least that's how I think it works at BB ;)

VRS ;)x

9. VRS

Ps - On my last order Tim said "Actually - we may have sent your order out TWICE... Hmmm... If another one turns up will you just give me a quick call to let me know & we'll sort things out..." Rather generous I thought - as it was, my delivery actually came in 2 parcels, different Platinum bags, but delivered on the same day, so I was happy.

VRS ;)x

10. paintballtao

paintballtao New Member

i have bought from bb few times, paid by bank transfer or paypal. they do deliver the stuff dont worry :D

11. dindu5585

dindu5585 New Member

+1

12. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Has the original poster had his query answered and his order delivered?

If so, surely this thread should be closed. Otherwise, it is an open-ended forum for continual -ve and +ve commenting on a single small business/provider.

13. ruzmidah

ruzmidah New Member

Any help?

14. goldpanner

goldpanner New Member

Try sending a pm to GP the pelican - he may end the thread for you.

15. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Why? People are free to discuss our forum sponsors - would be nice if BB popped in to comment, but you can bet the moment I closed the thread there would be another one whining about me stifling complaints about a company because they are an advertiser.

16. Recon

Recon New Member

I just had a chat on the phone with someone at Bullion Bourse, as I'm getting ready to purchase ten 10oz silver dragons today. He said that they are indeed out of stock as the site suggests, but that there are "several hundred" 10oz dragons coming in about two weeks from the Perth Mint.

2 weeks is not nearly the horror of a delay as people have been talking about in this thread. Perhaps the supply isn't as limited as we thought?

If choosing between BB and BullionMoney, I may take advantage of the fact that BB is local (for me) and I could do an in-person pickup instead of getting them shipped.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

They have sent me 3 wrong coins on separate occasions, two gold one silver. The most recent one I have not heard back about which annoys me a bit. If they send me one more wrong coin I just can't buy from them anymore, which is messed up because I do think they are a good business.

18. Recon

Recon New Member

My dragons are set to arrive tomorrow and I'll be going to BB to pick them up. Only odd thing: Its at a residence / hotel near the Perth airport. I dunno, this just seems strange to me. He said on the phone its temporary accommodations. Maybe its just my natural caution when dealing with high value transactions F2F with people I don't know.

I'm pretty excited about getting the coins though! Considering the demand lately I'm pretty surprised at the speed.

19. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just an idea......... Perhaps there could be an open ended thread on each of the advertisers/forum sponsors selling on the forum? Similar to this thread on Bullion Bourse.

20. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

count your kidneys :p