Bullion Bourse

Discussion in 'Silver' started by ruzmidah, Oct 8, 2011.

1. ruzmidah

ruzmidah New Member

Greetings all.

I am a collector/ investor from Singapore and am "relatively" new in the precious metals arena.
    I am more active on goldclubasia forums and would like to learn more from precious metals investors/ collectors all over. :D

I would like to enquire re: Bullion Bourse as I have ordered some items from them on 10 sept 2011 but have yet received the items from them (ie almost a month).

They did respond to my queries and emails (although they will only reply 2-3 days later and I usually have to send 2 emails to 2 separate departments before my queries are answered; but that is beside the point), the last email correspondence being on 30/9/11.
    In their last email, they said:

"At the moment we are still waiting for the 2oz coins from Perth Mint who
    is experiencing delays in their production. We are expecting to receive
    our back orders from Perth Mint late next week.
    Regards,
    Marie"

Till date, I have not received any response from them.

I would like to seek advice from any forum members here who have dealt with bullion bourse before.

Many thanks and hope to share experience from the chaps here.
    Fairuz

PS: I have paid via bank wire and hence, I have a feeling that I may not see my $$$ again (ard SGD6K) :(

2. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

They will send you the coins no worry about that, but not sure when

3. ruzmidah

ruzmidah New Member

Thanks projack. It is worrying cos I chose to trust them and bank wire instead of paypal. I am praying hard that u are right :)

4. Goldmember

Goldmember Member

Ive dealt with BB,they are slow with emails etc but get to you eventually.One thing i can vouch for is that i have not had any problems with getting my metal...eventually.You have to be patient with them.Understand that with the Dragon craze,it must be a nightmare trying to get all the orders out,and also the delays from the Perth Mint.Not to mention the fact that you are not from Aus...im from Australia and ive always got my orders...just takes time.Wondering myself how other people from overseas have gone dealing with BB and how long they have waited? Like i said,im from Australia and ive always got my metal you just have to be patient.Hope that helps!

5. ruzmidah

ruzmidah New Member

Thanks goldmember. U are right, I may be being overly concerned about the whole issue. =D

6. Giodor8

Giodor8 Active Member

I am currently waiting for three orders with them but that's due to the large backorder they have had. End of October should be better.

7. phynixbullion

phynixbullion Member

I know its a bummer waiting
    but you will get your metal no problem

8. triumph02

triumph02 Member

I placed an order on the 6th Sept and just got an email on Friday saying that my order has been mailed. So don't worry as they should send to you very soon :)

9. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I too would like to vouch positively for Bullion Bourse. I'd pre-ordered the 1 oz dragons. Took a few weeks after the coins original release but despite the mania, and the opportuntity for BB to not sell me heavily discounted coins, they still did so. On the three occassions that I have rung them about the dragons order and another large order, my calls were always answered and all questions answered directly and politely.

Yes, they may be a little slow in delivery however I have had no concerns in terms of their credibility to mail what has been ordered/paid for.

10. puddleduck

puddleduck Member Silver Stacker

Same here. Order took about three weeks before it arrived. Ordered again from them last night.

11. Anthony

Anthony New Member

And yet another +1 vouching for them :)

12. tetradrachm

tetradrachm New Member

+2 And yet another. I have bought from them a number of times. May take a while but you will get it.

13. purplefunkything

purplefunkything Member Silver Stacker

^
    What he said

14. primaticves

primaticves Member

dont worry man you will get your coins no doubt about it!!! I know someone who has ordered coins from them in Australia and its taken over a month to get it so all i can say is just be patient!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

BB is good in my book.

16. silverwink

silverwink New Member

I bought some 2oz Dragons on the release date from them through their ebay arm. I received shipping confirmations etc a few days later. I had not received the coins by the end of September and sent messages via ebay, no response. I waited another few days, more messages, no response. I lodged a complaint with Paypal after reading some negative feedback about them using fake tracking numbers etc.

The day after the complaint was lodged, they responded saying they were busy, waiting etc. etc and would post as soon as they received the coins, or I could cancel. My response was that I would soon be in Perth and would like to personally collect the coins. That was 5 days ago, no response yet either to myself or to the the complaint with Paypal.

It does not instill much confidence when you receive the 'postage confirmation' email and the 'tracking number' email from ebay, and are then advised by the seller that they have not even sent the item one month after purchase and 'you can cancel if you wish'.

It is gratifying to see the expressions of confidence from fellow Stackers and I hope that this matter can be resolved amicably

17. Loxmyf

Loxmyf Member

I've purchased a few items from them now. Theyve always replied within 24 hours for me . Any delays I've experienced have been due to waiting for suppliers. This is acceptable for me and will continue buying from them in the foreseeable future.

Anyone who stops dealing with them over a few slow email responses just means there's less competition for their stock :)

18. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

They are honourable, as are all our sponsers on SilverStackers.
    Regards Maggie

19. ruzmidah

ruzmidah New Member

Its not just their slow email responses but do understand that if U give AUD4K+ over to someone across the ocean without any reply of receipt of the funds within 4 days and waiting almost 1 mth to deliver, I guess anyone would have panicked.
    I have done quite a number of high volume deals with Gainesville USA and their services and delivery were excellent in comparision.

:)

20. greyman68

greyman68 New Member

Bullion Bourse are very good and will deliver