whatever keiser says ...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by silvstack, Sep 15, 2011.

1. silvstack

silvstack Member

i am indebted to max - he highlighted many aspects of irreality to society, and put them into a context that makes sense - big banks' collusion with global politics. it makes 'tangible' sense, whereas other conspiratorial angles just prey on emotions. but i don't trust him. someone else doesn't - mk posted this video of someone speculating who is the real maxkeiser ...

http://maxkeiser.com/2011/09/15/is-...i-nakamoto-creator-of-bitcoin-or-keiser-soze/

based on mk's prior experience in showmanship and holywood capitalization experience, and his hyping bitcoin, that video suggests he and stacey are behind bitcoins. indeed, bitcoins seem to be a departure from tangible assets, right?

anyway, i still check in with his site regularly, but find the preaching to the choir and the choir's adulation a bit of a put-off.

2. Ouch

Ouch Active Member

And don't forget Max also has another program "On the Edge" which is on Press TV which is funded by the Iranian government.

3. damien192x

damien192x New Member

I watch his program on Youtube. While I don't buy into a lot of the conspiracy, I find the program gives me a quick 'wrap up' of important headlines that mainstream media either don't print, or seriously alter. Stacey Herbert is wonderful and a breath of fresh air, because unlike most media whores, she actually understands what she is talking about and isn't just reading straight off an autocue.

If you want a full on paranoid Lunatic, just go watch some Alex Jones. He thinks everyone and everything is out to get him, and that everyone is evil. Dudes going to have a heart attack one of these days.

4. gbickle

gbickle Member

Alex Jones is actually the most mainstream when it comes to "conspiracy theorists" (I hate the word conspiracy because it's just come to mean any point of view that isn't Mainstream Media's) ... If you think he is a paranoid lunatic you should listen to some serious conspiracy theorists...:)

5. damien192x

damien192x New Member

What about that silverfuturist dude on youtube, he's like a little baby Keiser

6. 2x2

2x2 New Member

RT provides better geopolitical coverage than any western channel and Rolling Stone (Matt Taibi's articles) provides the best analysis of macro-economics and Wall St finance.

If that sentence alone doesn't convince you that stacking is the way to go, nothing will!

7. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

RT is good at providing information about the West that the West media doesn't provide. Just like the West media has information about Russia that the Russian media doesn't provide to it's citizens.

If you are only listening to the media in your country you are not getting the full story as they are all dependent on their host govt's in some way (licenses, etc) and won't rock the boat too much.