whatever keiser says ...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by silvstack, Sep 15, 2011.

1. stellaconcepts

stellaconcepts New Member

Can't say I totally agree...

$47 silver will bring down jpmorgan.... Silver liberation army.... BITCOINS!

These are all things Max gave complete and utter dedication time and thought into... Ok - bitcoins didnt get as nearly as big a wrap as the first two.....

Im not saying he cant say dumb things... I'm saying for a smart guy - he sure does do some dumb things - there is a subtle difference :)

2. Agauholic

Agauholic New Member

Tell ya what, i'm warming to the insights from that Ben Davies bloke... seems to have his finger well on the pulse...

3. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

I tend to think that his motives are not as pure as people like to think. But then again no-one's are, especially those who are charismatic and loud and boisterous and set themselves up and promote themselves as freedom fighters or defenders of the little man. They are the ones you have to be most careful of.

The adulation can become like a drug that they need.

4. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

funny hey, because I am wary of the quiet ones ;)

5. pixha

pixha Member

Yeh funny how everybody is quick to jump on the RT bandwagon but forgets that it is 100% state owned and run by Russia...

Don't get me wrong I think for the most part they have great news ... but good luck finding anything that goes against Russian interests on RT.

6. stellaconcepts

stellaconcepts New Member

Yea Ben is a pretty smart bloke... that DOESNT do many dumb things :)

7. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I thin RT is a great channel. Most journalists are Americans. Some of them are very intelligent talented and far too honest to be able to get a puppet job on CNN on CBNC Bloomberg of similar. You have to watch the channel before make your judgment.

8. pixha

pixha Member

^^ SO the fact that RT is 100% owned by the Russian government does not change your opinion at all on how biased it is?

9. Mr Medved

Mr Medved Member

Max is a smart cookie but like all sources you need to verify and validate any claims yourself and not take them at face value.

I think he's a great entertainer who generally provides accurate commentary on financial markets.

10. projack

All what I say is RT is not hiding the fact about the US economy like CNN, CBNC.
    CNN CBSN might tell you the truth, but not the whole story. If I want get more balanced fact about Russia I can trust the US MSM, but not on the problems the USA is facing atm.

11. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

i like him cos he speaks the truth most of the time.
    and love the way he delivers his message as well.
    But then again i like Alex Jones and Bob Chapman too as they also tell it like it is.

Of course - for those of you out there who still believe in the Tooth Fairie and that the NWO is BS - i can see why you wouldn't appreciate any of these characters... :lol:

12. MetalMajix

MetalMajix Member

This is the sort of thing I was thinking of when I was talking about his motivations.

It seems a bit strong to say he is an operative for Putin.

Yet, I don't recall him saying anything bad about Putin or Russia whereas he has a go at the US, UK etc and corporations.
    I am not saying his comments re these groups aren't justified.

Maybe it's just if he did say something negative about Putin or Russia he would be off the air, and he knows it.

And he may believe everything he says.

Anyways, he's been right about Silver's rise!

13. projack

The Keiser Report is only one 30 minutes weekly show. RT is much more than the Keiser Report.

14. MetalMajix

MetalMajix Member

15. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

no

16. toto

toto New Member

As you can tell by my tag I'm into Frank Zappa, who in 1984 asked the pertinent question "Does Humor Belong In Music". Max Kieser is the Frank Zappa of the financial journalistic parade. Stacey and Max have made financial reporting entertaining, I can't see anything wrong with that especially if it gets younger people to question the idea of DEBT and what is money anyway? We seem to have this problem that facts can't be presented along side humor, dig out Billy Conley's rant on the Universe inside a tea cup I was rolling around pissing my self when I first saw that, and guest what it's true you can go into an atom as far as you can go out into the universe. Are they correct? Do they have an agenda? What is he saying? Buy gold and silver, he is not saying buy gold and silver from him, just buy it. If the shit does hit the fan, the more gold and silver that is out in the general population will be a good thing rather than none at all. Max and Stacey work well together and they are entertaining and they provide stimulus for research, although they are dangerous to listen to while operating power tools, I nearly sawed my finger off due to a miss placed prolapse.

"Simply put, knowledge corresponds to the past, it is technology. Wisdom is the future, it is philosophy, it is people's hearts that move the age, while knowledge may provide a useful point of reference it cannot become a force to guide the future. By contrast, wisdom captives people hearts and has the power to open a new age. Wisdom is the key to understanding the age, creating the time."
    Future 2 Future/Wisdom/Herbie Hancock

http://jbrokaw.wordpress.com/2008/12/05/what-do-frank-zappa-vaclav-havel-and-itunes-have-in-common/

17. SilverBrumby

SilverBrumby Member Silver Stacker

I think Max is crazy and entertaining. If it wasn't for watching Max for a year I dont think I would have started stacking . So even though I dont pay him much attention no more, he did help me get stacking.

18. PerthStack

PerthStack Member

I trust Russia over Rupert Murdoch anyday.

19. Turk

Turk Active Member

(Love toto's comments above!)

Max is a great showman who's brash and passionate style tends to polarize people. I find him great in small doses - but too much can be like watching four episodes of Fawlty Towers back to back!

Max is intelligent and understands and describes the silver market manipulation clearly. He likes to articulate and 'convey' the raw emotions (like shock and outrage) that we tend to feel when we consider how wrong it all is.

While Max is not an overly original thinker I believe his research has given him a very good idea of where silver is headed. He knows who is trustworthy and is happy to re-broadcast and and amplify any message he considers to be important or newsworthy; his viral 'Crash JPM' rant was consumate showmanship!

20. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker