Hands up if you are blowing entire tax on Ag/Au

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Bank Manager, Aug 24, 2011.

1. bellinvest

bellinvest New Member

Payed off the Fiji holiday for december this year...

Last holiday i may get before the economic storm comes

2. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I look upon them as junk-mail redistribution opportunities.

I generally pick up my mail, open up the credit card offers, take out the reply-paid pre-addressed envelope, stuff all the rest of the junk mail into the reply paid envelope and post it next time I pass the letter box.

In answer to the original poster, I have anticipated a hefty payout based on the fact that "I really want one and I deserve it" and I have already spent it on silver, twice.

I assume I will be in trouble for it but they are so shiney!

3. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

Great idea jislizard !!! My old man hates those phone canvassers when they ring him & ask for Mr XXXXX he says i'l just get him for you then puts the phone down & goes back to whatever he was doing :lol: & comes back an hour later to hang up

4. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I like to have the full use of my phone, not that I get any calls but I would hate to miss the one from the lotto telling me I have won the jackpot.

I got one who asked for my father-in-law by name, he is Greek and after about a minute of the caller trying to mangle the name I answered in greek, I responded to every question in Greek and the guy on the phone just kept on asking if I spoke english and whether I would like to go for some deal about pre paying for a hotel room or something, despite our obvious lack of meaningful communication he was still trying to get money out of me. I just hung up after one particularly long silence, foreigners are known to be rude so I figured it was ok!

5. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

Will be when it arrives.

OC

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Serious!!!! i just rang my accountant today with a WTF are you doing..How about getting my Fracken Tax returns done x 3 plus My Super Return and audit!!!

PPFHHHHHT!!!!

On the positive side with the substantial drop if i had of brought well we all know the outcome to that one

REDBACK

7. DSK

DSK Active Member Silver Stacker

i saved $1000 of tax return into metal

8. povman

povman New Member

Couldn't help myself........ Added 100 ounces to my stack with the return!!!!! mmmmmmm I do sleep better now..:D

9. johnnynuck

johnnynuck New Member

Hello all...first time poster...as they say, be gentle...I've been heavy into zero hedge for 3 months now...so, being in my echelon of society, I'm putting all my tax return into stackable silver 10 oz bullion...luv the look and can probably afford 5 or 6...first time investing since I was raped in the dot com bubble...live and learn...on a happy note...I can't remember the last time I watched the msm

10. grinners

grinners Active Member Silver Stacker

I'm sure as soon as you have the physical silver in your hand, you will know that this is a different monster entirely from the dot-com shares :)

Welcome to the boards :)

11. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

I'll be investing a fairly hefty chunk of mine - after I've booked my return flights to the UK.

Last years trips home for weddings cost me upwards of 7oz of gold. If only I could have stacked that instead... :(