Monitoring the Crypto Bubble

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Bullion Baron, Dec 12, 2017.

Tags:
?

Where do you think we are in the crypto bubble?

1. Very early (years left to run)

21.1%
  2. Around the middle (could still run for months or a year)

38.0%
  3. Very late (could end within days/weeks)

23.9%
  4. It's not a bubble

16.9%
  1. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Watch Cardano. It just went below 1 $: 0.998 $ a piece.

At around 0.80-0.85 $, there is another level. I don't think it will hold it, if Bitcoin goes down to 28 k.

Then, the next level for Cardano is around 0.30 $. For holders, hopefully it doesn't go lower or it turns into Sh*tty Inu.

Just watch these levels for Cardano: 0.80-0.85 $, 0.30-0.35 $. These were be tremendous opportunities to invest in a competitor of the great ETH.

From 0.35 $, the growth to 3.5 $ is 10-fold, but 35 $ (100x growth) is certainly doable during the next bull market - just study Cardano a little bit (how it works and the adoption rate).
    I think it might be the next Solana phenomenon. But it takes time.

The other two worth watching (but terribly volatile) are Raven Coin and Stellar. I kept emphasizing on these coins, but most people somehow overlook them. They are both very interesting projects. If Shiba Inu and Doge went that high with nothing serious behind them, just study these projects.

One of these might bring 10-100x return in the following years.

2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

My bullshit radar seems to be working just fine.

Edit to add: in fact it’s been running hot over the last 2 hours or so.

66rounds likes this.
  3. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

must be the Russian ones working every minutes allover Europe

4. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If I'm holding rubble, I'll dump all of it for bitcoin. This is why I have changed my mind on bitcoin. Something is better than nothing. :D

5. TreasureHunter

At first, I thought you said you were holding Russian roubles. But, regardless, they're just as good as rubbles :D

6. sgbuyer

oh, I didn't know. My spelling isn't that good. Either bitcoin or the mao notes. Just like north korea, the master currency is legal tender.

7. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What are your sources? The LoC in Ukraine has been active for at least 48 hours now but I have heard nothing about activity elsewhere.

8. TreasureHunter

Technical analysis about why Cardano might be getting ready for a pump:

If it goes down to 0.35 $, then that will be a rare opportunity to buy in. Money is being made when you get in during the "doom and gloom" - true.

Cardano has been at the 3.1 $ all time high already. So, from 0.35 $ it can easily climb to 3.5 % in the next bull market. That's 10x gain.
    Exponential/logarithmic rise make even 35 $ possible. That would be 100x gain.

Plus, what adds to this is that Cardano can be stacked with 5%/year.

If there is a coin to invest in and make big bucks on the long term, than Cardano could be it.

9. dozerz

dozerz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

been using "signal jammers" for me and the family for ages, works well in keeping those pesky high frequencies from reading our brainwaves.

[​IMG]

sammysilver and LiverBird like this.
  10. TreasureHunter

The guy who created Hex lives like this:

I listened to countless videos, interviews and still don't understand much about why anyone should believe/trust/buy Hex.

So far, it has one of the ugliest popping bubbles on the market:

[​IMG]

Is Hex good for anything or is it a hoax/scam? You decide, I honestly don't know.

Buy by merely looking at how the founder looks like, the lavish lifestyle he lives, the way he talks at interviews... to put it softly: doesn't inspire ANY trust at all.

Hex looks like a honeycomb that smells like shampoo and tastes like naphthalene.

Whereas Cardano, Ethereum, Raven Coin, Stellar seems to have something intelligent behind it: the team, the people, the concept.

Hex feels like snobish-rapster twist on Shiba Inu.

What do you think? Am I wrong, is Hex worth spending time, attention and money?

11. TreasureHunter

What are your opinions on AMP and ORION PROTOCOL?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Some of you have a lot of experience and I value rational opinion of neutral people, rather than watching a bunch of semi-promotional permabull videos of armchair experts on YouTube or, reading the self-promotional foamy material on the official sites.
    (After a small research + naive assumptions, these really seem interesting)

Has anyone had any "hands-on" experience with either one of these two?

Could these be promising investments with out of the ordinary potential or, should these be avoided?

12. mmm....shiney!

I would dispute that.

Stoic Phoenix likes this.
  13. sgbuyer

All these are very risky now. When Russia invades Ukraine, all these will collapse. Mom and pop will be running away from the markets. Big money isn't going to buy crypto when that happens.

14. mmm....shiney!

15. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

^^^^^^^
    He had me at hello!

Oddjob and adze67 like this.
  16. TreasureHunter

I've found one thing very strange: they say that crypto thrives when the economy flourishes, like when there are no major crises, but crypto shot this high up during the pandemic. Contradictory.

Cryptos are not a store of value, but profit-making game chips, we've learned that.

But there are several key factors that keep cryptos alive:
    - economic/currency warfare: Venezuela and Russia are good examples (the people, the investors, not necessarily the government)
    - foreign workers sending money home: see the African countries that are using more and more crypto to send money home from Europe, the UAE
    - speculation: I believe that millionaires and billionaires are going to be made through crypto
    - negative and low interest rates: why keep your eroding money (inflation) at a bank, if they give you almost nothing (or, they even charge you for keeping it there)

17. LiverBird

LiverBird Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It certainly looks like an amazing store of value on the long term price charts! What am I missing champ?

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  18. TreasureHunter

Cardano was delisted from a bunch of markets. No, I have never used markets, just watching the crypto-related news.

It seemed/seems like a promising project, but many exchanges and trading platforms delisted Cardano for some reason. Some say it's because of the staking function.
    But, from what I know, Solana can also be staked and it wasn't kicked out at all.

If Cardano collapses below 3 $, it might go c*nt.

Still, Cardano at this time is a 29-30 billion $-worth market cap coin, on the 7th place on CoinMarketCap.com and has a "strong community" - founder claims.

The Cardano project sounds interesting technically-speaking and it can be staked. They are planning more than a dozen new projects later this year.

So, Cardano either goes to the cr*pper (gets destroyed) forever and all that 29-30 billion USD-worth market cap gets lots/sold off... OR: this is a fantastic buying opportunity for the next Solana of the market.

Cardano is one of the biggest dilemmas on the market. No-one seems to know exactly what is going to happen.

19. TreasureHunter

As the markets are crashing, a crypto vlogger on YouTube called "James" just put the question: "which cryptos or which group of cryptos will still be around 10 years from now on?" (paraphrased)

Indeed, but what comes to my mind is:

Cryptos that have surged and are "flawed":
    1. Doge coin: was a joke coin with technical flaws and no cap - almost reached a dollar due to social media foam and a bunch of people buying it up - tuplip bubble style coin
    2. Shiba Inu: one of the worthless category coins, which copied the Doge success - bought up, gained some notoriety, but is not better than toilet paper
    3. Litecoin: the original creator/founder has left the project and many say that it's an "abandoned coin", but has had an all time high of 400 $ - currently just an abandoned shipwreck...
    4. XRP: various scandals and scam accusations, but essentially what is most bothering is that a huge chunk of the coins are owned by an "inner circle" who could dump them or simply abandon them, causing a collapse and destroying tremendous amounts of funds

Interesting projects that deserve a lot more in my opinion (underrated):
    1. Cardano - interesting SMART project, could compete with many other similar projects, but has only hit around 3 $ and currently going down in the gutter (and has been delisted by eToro, from what I've heard), stake-able - isn't it unfair how low-priced it is vs. Litecoin?
    2. BitTorrent - huge potential of growth, but few people ever talk about it
    3. Raven Coin - they even claimed that they want to take on Ethereum as a competitor - this could should be worth at least a dozen bucks and a lot more publicity (again, underrated)
    4. Stellar - linked to international money transfer and also a smart project - few people even know it exists - also, around collapse to near zero levels

Not sure how deep this crypto collapse will go, but if it will be similar to earlier crashes, then the entire market will recover pushing some of the "alt coins" to higher levels than ever before.
    And, I think it is the last 4 that have solid rational reasons to multiply their earlier levels.

Of, if I am wrong, then the entire market is becoming ATOMIZED. Countless new tokens and coins. Ever more worthless and obscure. Just like grains of sand on vast beaches.

I think that right now it's all up to marketing and HEAVY EXPOSURE.

If major banks and modern money transfer companies link with STELLAR... if RAVEN COIN gets listed on CoinBase and starts allowing "smart contracts"... if BITTORRENT will somehow be used by Apple/Microsoft/Netflix/Vodafone... if only the team from CARDANO learned to at least speak like Vitalik Buterin and present their coin/market it more efficiently...

20. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well if nothing else we can finally put the digital gold theory to bed haha.
    Equal to Gold it is NOT!