Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

Arr hotel 46, tanx for da support, I need ta hear da alright, i bin a fretting as I know da be alike missing me terrorbly
    wat ta do, wat ta do. Turn ye tide an see us through.

$41.72

2. Guest

Guest Guest

MMMMM Me thinks we may have gone off course a bit Cap'n and strayed into the Bermuda triangle .

Dead despot's being being bought back to life in barrels of Bicardi ? , A polly that was crackers gets turned into a snack but doctor Karlov takes the scraps and now it look's like Polly's back? Someone turns the silver chart up the wrong way round so we cant tell up from down , And now BigBen tolls again after the sharks rid Him of his crap but now he wants to stack ???? AND I FEEL I WANT TO RAPP ?

WTF is going on here ? I think we need an immediate change of course, Get us the ell out of here please Cap'n .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtCittJyr0[/youtube]

3. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well, a rise of about $1.20 in an hour, a few weeks back people would have been climbing over themselves trying to be first to start a new $XX.00 thread. Now it seems a bit "whatever"....

4. Maggie

Wat ta do, wat ta do, if only I knew

$41.72

5. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The Europeans are doing the damage again. We need same bad news from the old world urgently to save the strong paper policy.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Arr the illusion of alls well will lift along with the mist shipmates , it is then as they awake like a bunch of hungover coeds not knowing what or who they did the night before that we shall see the effects of of their rampant partying and realize that the monthly's are overdue and the wondering at the strange rash's and painfull effects of passing water.

$38.24 AUD and a strange little blip on the radar...could it be a coil ?

7. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

Anyone who has traded shares, metals, commodities or 2 flies up a wall know that markets do not move in a linear line. The All Ords is @ a 5 week low but does anyone think the share market is about to collapse? No. So people who fuss over a 20% drop probably should be invested in cash or govt bonds where your capital is secure at least but you probably lose out to inflation in the longer term.

8. projack

Take us to Mexico

Mexico's central bank bought more than 90 tonnes of gold between January and March, according to figures from the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13281716

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Wise words Matt , It is just as we see with the tides as they ebb and flow with the phases of the Moon.

Some tunes to sooth the frayed nerves of the shipmates

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqHBL1CIq_w[/youtube]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Me thinks the Cap'n has a greater treasure in store projack. A sunken Galleon full of the spoils of years of tradeoff's and sly deals that we might liberate from Daveyjones . Snd of course an equal share for all aboard , Miss Bitsbemissen included.

11. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

It's been a long day, and now I'm back at SS lol

$40 eh? Oh well.

12. projack

Have a break and relax

[​IMG]

13. Maggie

Southern X I be below deck, the good Doctor is a calling. Keep a watch as our mate errol bin nipping and now is napping. Remember to stay away from the rum cos da last time nearly cost ya dearly.
    Me poor kat, wat ta do, wat ta do.

$39.69

Don't be swayed by Tillajack.

14. Ernster

Ernster New Member

Just dropped 50cents like it wasnt there.

$39.95

free for all down to $35-$38 me thinks

15. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Captain Turk. I know ye be burden with lot of bad news of late but in my report 3 you may at last have something to make you smile.

You know that white refugee bear we picked up just a little south east of the north pole. We hauled him out the briny and brought him back to the land down under when we landed at Bundaberg to take on more rum.

Weel I just received a report from a carrier pigeon that he has settled down well in bundy. He has got a job in advertising during the winter footy season and also has a part time job at the ice works.

He canne work in the summer as he can't take the heat but the c.ntroller at the ice works lets him hibernate in one of the cold rooms during this time. he has been told thay have never had a worker that can work 24 hrs a day , 7 days a week.

He complains about the cost of living as during his lunch break he goes to the local fishmarket and usually buys a dozen or so fish and a 100kg of prawns. He says he misses the seal meat.

He says next time you come to Bundy for supplies he may drop in and see you.

He wants to know if SS stands for sammy the sealion.

I hope this may cheer you up
    Sir. We seem to have gone down in morale in the last week.

14th Mate Errol reporting for duty

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Tee Hee , I only hope it last's till payday and we can get ashore and find a shoppe with supplies , I wonder if we be gets a free cutlass with each trade as we did in the olden day's ?

Why thankyou projack a gentleman and a scholar you are , A little of the gold and a tipple of the clear as well just to round things off tanks . opps ha ha theres that word again.

I feel the need for a rousing but soothing song from the home land .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTWJYbpPiXA[/youtube]

17. boyd_05

boyd_05 Member Silver Stacker

$39.49usd

18. Guest

Guest Guest

I feel Like a jig , who will join me. ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqnIXn7DuM8[/youtube]

That be a photo of the ships cat's relaxing and imitating Cap'n Turk there. They be full as fools now after eating the rats full of testicles I used on Miss Bemissinbits. :)

19. grroov

grroov Member

blame it on the rain. for all those who can't sing their own song

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Bah cheeky laggard, We will not abide spandex wearing imposters here , only those of pure heart and mind such as this, you may spy a few of the crew here as well , forgive BIGbens appearance for he is new to stacking. :p http://youtu.be/O0e1Y5FXNWs