Haven't received your SilverKeisers?

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by CriticalSilver, Apr 21, 2011.

1. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

SilverKeiser.com took my money for 5 x 5 ounce coins plus shipping. Sent me 5 x 1 ounce coins, plus a promise to make good when I complained. Now they've gone off the map and are not responding. If something similar has happened to you then you can:

Report SilverKeiser fraud to the police of London Ontario on line at:

https://coplogic.versaterm.com/dors/app?service=page/SelectIncidentType

It's easy and they give you an email receipt.

STOP THE FRAUD IN SILVERKEISERS!

The address of SilverKeiser.com is:
    3-655 Wellington Rd.
    London, ON. N6C4R4
    CA

2. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I signed up for the Silver Liberation Army to see what it was all about.

Just seemed like an attempt at a viral advertising campaign to get me to buy some (failry expensive) silver rounds at "special secret member discount".

I can't remember where the article was but I scrolled down to read the comments and there were several posters commenting that they hadn't receved the first release let alone this latest offering.

I figured it would be interesting to get some but not interesting enough to pay the price or deal with foreigners.

If one turns up on eBay I might get it.

3. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

Always pay for stuff online with your credit card, then you can do a chargeback via your credit card and get your money back.

4. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

5. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

I expect to see more tin-pot companies evolving over the next 6 months. Really feel for you Gino...

6. CriticalSilver

Well, after many emails and posting here and other forums, I received a response from them saying they are waiting on their next delivery of the silverkeisers next week and will forward to me immediately. Which is fine and I have promised to bite my tongue on the issue for another two weeks.

So when (if) I get them, I'll put a few up for sale here. They are real novelty pieces and lets face it, if they take Max down they will become collector pieces. I have 4 left at the moment, having given one away and I do like them.

7. zurnaik

zurnaik Member

Hey there. I was about 5 minutes away from calling this thing a scam but the other day I did actually FINALLY receive the Silver Keisers. They supposedly were 'shipped' on March 16 and it took until April 17 for them to arrive. I originally paid for them back in November last year!

Try emailing this email address, as apparently they are the outfit taking over the shipments: [email protected]

I get the impression that it is just a disorganised 1-2 man operation. I mean it is pretty impressive that they actually got the things made and sent out but the operation is really rough around the edges.

8. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hey Gino, I'm keen for one of them when you sell ;)

9. CriticalSilver

Glad to hear it. I'll come back to this thread and PM you when I get them. I'm expecting 20, will gift a few and I'll put the balance up for sale, so probably 15 or so in unit lots.

It is kind of nice having a .999 silver coin with a clear articulation of the global rebellion against fiat currencies and the role of central banks in providing corporate welfare and oppressing the people. Says a lot with out you having to say anything, if you know what I mean.

They are practically of identical size to the 1oz Kookaburra, just a tad smaller in diameter and, not surprisingly, weigh the same too.

A great gift idea!

10. Chillidog

Chillidog New Member Silver Stacker

I'm interested in two when you are ready

11. Trichter

Trichter Member

You obviously have the patience of a saint, Gino. I would like to buy a couple when you finally get them.

12. epoch

epoch New Member

I'd really like to buy one too when you sell them.

13. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Silver Keisers are Now Sold Out. well the 5 oz, 1 oz, 1/2 oz and 1/4 oz

I just went to the Silver Keiser Site...

They are all sold out now except the overpriced 1/10 silver rounds...

I am still waiting for my first order from early april but may buy the last of these 1/10 ounce rounds knowing they have ended production.

These will be well worth the wait id imagine. The amaturist nature of the site and PR has meant they are relatively unknown..

I suspect these will carry decent premiums in years to come.. fingers crossed they arrive.

1for1

14. rosetta

rosetta New Member

I purchased Silver Keisers on April 7, 2011 and have not received them. I got the email from Troy James above and was informed that my order would ship between May 4 and 6, but that did not occur. I'm worried that I have been ripped off.

15. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Hi, well some people ordered and paid last year and are still recieved.

Its promising that they are now for the most, sold out. That way they can concentrate on shipping out our purchases.

Well fingers crossed and i will let you know when/if mine make it to me.

1for1

16. CriticalSilver

Email received last week from CatalystXmedia owner, Jason Springett, saying he has finally got a tracking number for his delivery of Silver Keisers from the mint (NWTM), so expects deliveries to be made this week. . . Fingers crossed.

If ever there was a case for the lack of silver availability it is this 6 month delivery time.

This is what he had to say. . .

" . . . Also I am pleased to say that we do have a tracking number now from NWT Mint, we just got it this evening. So we should have delivery first thing next week. I will not sleep until all orders are out! So worst case the shipment gets held up at customs for a day or two we will still have your order out by next week. "

17. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Hi Gino i got this and may i say it was ... dribble.. utterly unreadable junk.

totally generic and the lack of paragraphs and concise thought was .. well ... amatuer!

I cant believe this is how they behave as a company, talking about all these other types of silver etc.? What does that have to do with where my silver is.. these guys are totally hopeless

I want my rounds and i want them soon, this is what you get folks for ordering silver from some backyard business boys. From now on ill stick with well known companies cos this guy Jason needs to get off the crack and stop fobbing us off with cock-arse BS

1for1

"Im not known for my patients... well then.. your proberbly not Dr Dr Kildare"

18. CriticalSilver

Hi there 141, I know what you mean and how you feel. But I am giving them the benefit of the doubt at the moment, assuming their claim of being stuffed around by NWTM is the truth. They shipped coins this week and I expect to get them by mid-next week.

Sticking with well known bullion coins and bars from reputable sources is pretty fool proof.

These coins were a novelty item and not core for me, I would have liked to buy more but was concerned I might never see them so only picked up 25 ounces. Still, that 25 ounces is paid for and I want them. Hopefully we'll see them next week or sooner.

If not, I guess those few coins I have given away will be worth a lot more than I realised.

19. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Yep, your right.

It was like taking a punt at the local TAB ordering these rounds.

I wonder if we won't get our rounds at a similar time even though you ordered months in advance.

Its discouraging, very discouraging to see NONE on ebay. Does this mean no-one has them..

Seriously, wtf are there NONE for sale on any sites? Dude those rounds they sent you may have been the prototypes they never minted. You could be sitting on a gold mine! - If so --- please sell me one... i just collect bullion and want this puppy for my set!

Have a good one!

1for1

20. CriticalSilver

Well I just got a message from Canada Post that my remaining coins are on the way!

However, after clearing with them that I had moved house and needed the delivery to the new address, they have sent the package to the old address. Aaarrrgggghhhhhh!!!!

I only have two left from my original 5. I originally bought them for 2010 Christmas gifts, so will still share the others around if I get them.