wrcmad's Recent Activity

1. wrcmad replied to the thread This time its different. Silver to $40+.

Probably this statement: Global AISC has been falling for a few years, while at the same time global silver supplies have been...

Jul 9, 2020 at 10:46 PM
  2. wrcmad replied to the thread This time its different. Silver to $40+.

It will be flawed by one single notion - you believe price is directly underpinned by production costs, and not derived by supply and...

Jul 9, 2020 at 11:42 AM
  3. wrcmad replied to the thread HEADS UP! Australia Post enforce bullion/coins are prohibited rule on my domestic shipment.

Oh yeah. You are correct - I've never had that problem domestically?

Jul 9, 2020 at 11:34 AM
  4. wrcmad replied to the thread HEADS UP! Australia Post enforce bullion/coins are prohibited rule on my domestic shipment.

I always send collectible tokens or ceremonial medals. ;) Something resembling bullion bars are always automotive parts.

Jul 9, 2020 at 11:13 AM
  5. wrcmad liked GoldenEye's post in the thread HEADS UP! Australia Post enforce bullion/coins are prohibited rule on my domestic shipment.

Sounds like we'll need to start sending medals instead of coins. :)

Jul 9, 2020 at 11:11 AM
  6. wrcmad replied to the thread Will Gold break the all time high?.

That's how desperate the Left is.... they have nothing left to whinge about.

Jul 9, 2020 at 11:10 AM
  7. wrcmad attached a file to the thread Name one ASX stock to have in your portfolio - long volitility.

Oh, and if you want a sure thing 150% return in the next 6 months, then here it is: :p [ATTACH]

trump2020.jpg Jul 9, 2020 at 11:05 AM
  8. wrcmad attached a file to the thread Name one ASX stock to have in your portfolio - long volitility.

WAF.ASX. I bought this in Nov 2019 for $0.42 (yes, with proceeds from sales of physical silver in Sep/Oct), and it is about to transform...

WAF.jpg Jul 9, 2020 at 11:03 AM
  9. wrcmad liked Shaddam IV's post in the thread Will Gold break the all time high?.

Man we need to build some oil refineries. Being dependant on tankers from Singapore for every drop of fuel is our biggest vulnerability...

Jul 9, 2020 at 8:09 AM
  10. wrcmad liked Shaddam IV's post in the thread Will Gold break the all time high?.

What is really disturbing is that something has clearly happened recently that has the Australian government worried enough that they...

Jul 8, 2020 at 1:34 PM
  11. wrcmad liked mmm....shiney!'s post in the thread Name one ASX stock to have in your portfolio - long term.

EOS for the long term. I'll buy when I offload my ADT holdings in the short term. :D Or maybe sooner if Argonauts wins the first at...

Jul 8, 2020 at 11:13 AM
  12. wrcmad replied to the thread Name one ASX stock to have in your portfolio - long term.

I second ADT - real potential in the current price. I like it. Reasons: Current NPV >USD$900M, MCap USD$280M. However, I don't commit to...

Jul 8, 2020 at 11:03 AM
  13. wrcmad liked jultorsk's post in the thread Will Gold break the all time high?.

Boom. [ATTACH]

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 11.04.27 am.png Jul 8, 2020 at 10:12 AM
  14. wrcmad liked STC's post in the thread Name one ASX stock to have in your portfolio - long term.

ASX: MLL Lithium is the main component in electric storage be it home or car, MLL is the 5th largest lithium deposit on the planet & a...

Jul 8, 2020 at 2:16 AM