TreasureHunter's Recent Activity

1. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Gold and Silver.

Gold is probably going down. Listen to Gary Wagner's subtle negative sentiment on Kitco. Because Gary works for permabulls, he always...

Feb 24, 2021 at 2:52 PM
  2. TreasureHunter liked hawkeye1's post in the thread Bitcoin ahead of major inflection point (DROP!)?.

You are correct with this and it is a valid criticism that people in the community are trying to address. My personal opinion is that...

Feb 23, 2021 at 9:41 PM
  3. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Bitcoin ahead of major inflection point (DROP!)?.

YES. I know about Satoshi. And even to me it sounds awkward. The entire system is too complicated. Call the sub-units "mili-Dollar" or...

Feb 23, 2021 at 4:07 PM
  4. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Bitcoin ahead of major inflection point (DROP!)?.

Not only is Bitcoin overbought, buy Janet Yellen slammed it with her negative remarks, igniting a strong decline:...

Feb 23, 2021 at 2:04 PM
  5. TreasureHunter liked 66rounds's post in the thread Bitcoin ahead of major inflection point (DROP!)?.

You're right, not a currency, but a ponzi

Feb 23, 2021 at 11:12 AM
  6. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Bitcoin ahead of major inflection point (DROP!)?.

If they start using Doge for something... then it will surely reach a few dollars in worth. I can see even 5 $ doable. Plus, it can...

Feb 23, 2021 at 10:47 AM
  7. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Bitcoin ahead of major inflection point (DROP!)?.

Asians go nuts for memes (no offense intended): think about Hello Kitty. If they can use Doge to buy snacks, pay for pachinko balls...

Feb 23, 2021 at 10:38 AM
  8. TreasureHunter liked sgbuyer's post in the thread Bitcoin ahead of major inflection point (DROP!)?.

surely it can hit $1, but I'm taking a wait to see first. Right now, I'm focused on buying the reopening play. That's much easier and...

Feb 23, 2021 at 10:36 AM
  9. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Bitcoin ahead of major inflection point (DROP!)?.

I'm not in for crypto, probably it's a bit late too, I am just watching the trends It amazes me how much "real fiat money" is being...

Feb 23, 2021 at 10:36 AM
  10. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Bitcoin ahead of major inflection point (DROP!)?.

It is amazing how Doge manages to stay above 0.05 $, still. I think it will climb again, sooner or later. There used to be a topic on...

Feb 23, 2021 at 8:00 AM
  11. TreasureHunter liked sgbuyer's post in the thread Bitcoin ahead of major inflection point (DROP!)?.

One of the best test for value is to ask yourself a question. Will you sell half year's worth of income in gold to buy that thing? If...

Feb 23, 2021 at 7:30 AM
  12. TreasureHunter posted a new thread.

Bitcoin ahead of major inflection point (DROP!)?

Alessio Rastani's very interesting video on the extreme acceleration that Bitcoin is showing right now. Gold showed the same signs last...

Forum: Digital Currencies

Feb 22, 2021 at 6:19 PM
  13. TreasureHunter posted a new thread.

Monetary Tightening Ahead?

[MEDIA]

Forum: Currencies

Feb 22, 2021 at 5:53 PM
  14. TreasureHunter replied to the thread This time its different. Silver to $40+.

^ Bitcoin is absurd. It's worthless. The Fed should buy a lot of Bitcoin to pump up the market cap, then pay off the 28 trillion...

Feb 21, 2021 at 6:08 PM
  15. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Dogecoin.

Strong possibility that Dogecoin can (not will) reach 1 $ - simple math (the naive, but realistic logic): Price in Jan. 2020: 0.0021 $...

Feb 20, 2021 at 9:56 PM