TreasureHunter's Recent Activity

1. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Income Inequality is the next challenge..

I've lived, yeah. I was able to get a taste "for their sheeple" :D The west has their "sheeple". Too bad! o_O

Nov 10, 2019 at 1:53 PM
  2. TreasureHunter replied to the thread $28.00 Silver..

Nice, I call those "soaps" :D

Nov 10, 2019 at 12:15 PM
  3. TreasureHunter replied to the thread $28.00 Silver..

Perhaps we're not watching the same dealers - the ones in Europe are notorious for high premiums, especially on silver (partly due to...

Nov 10, 2019 at 12:14 PM
  4. TreasureHunter posted a new thread.

Revolut debit card - would you recommend it?

Hi, I've been researching the benefits of having a Revolut card recently, but I'm still new to it, so I thought I'd ask here - perhaps...

Forum: Wealth Creation & Management

Nov 10, 2019 at 8:43 AM
  5. TreasureHunter replied to the thread $28.00 Silver..

Back 5-6 years ago, after the fall of silver's price, all dealers were charging heavy premiums over spot, especially on silver. Many...

Nov 10, 2019 at 8:36 AM
  6. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Bank Runs.

^ Zerohedge is a bit of a "scaremonger" publication. But panic did indeed cause some turmoil at the HK banks. It's very difficult to...

Nov 10, 2019 at 8:24 AM
  7. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Income Inequality is the next challenge..

Bro, keep in mind that others would rent her out as well :p But for anything really valuable and rare, you'd have to book well in...

Nov 9, 2019 at 3:40 PM
  8. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Bank Runs.

Recent events in Hong Kong spark bank runs (from Zerohedge): As Hong Kong ATMs Run Out Of Cash, Central Bank Steps In To Prevent "Panic...

Nov 9, 2019 at 3:37 PM
  9. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Income Inequality is the next challenge..

I saw it with my own eyes, for me that's proof enough :D If you want stats: check the stats about birth rates, marriage rates, abortion...

Nov 9, 2019 at 3:09 PM
  10. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Income Inequality is the next challenge..

What products I have in mind: any product, basically anything. For example: - food scarcity was a tremendous problem in the 1980's...

Nov 9, 2019 at 3:05 PM
  11. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Income Inequality is the next challenge..

FALSE! In communism they own their property, just that the commies own them! :D TRUE: they don't have rights :D So, basically it's...

Nov 9, 2019 at 2:26 PM
  12. TreasureHunter replied to the thread $28.00 Silver..

TRÜ - as the say in 'Stralia. Anyway, I don't expect much of a change, because dealers tend to blow up the price with every dip. Might...

Nov 9, 2019 at 2:20 PM
  13. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Income Inequality is the next challenge..

I wouldn't either. Communism had nothing good in it. I was only underlining the trend: there's a shift (or a "slide") from ownership to...

Nov 9, 2019 at 10:47 AM
  14. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Income Inequality is the next challenge..

Exactly! Due to the horrible communist regimes, people cared more about each other, families and local communities were more cohesive,...

Nov 9, 2019 at 10:44 AM
  15. TreasureHunter liked openeyes's post in the thread Income Inequality is the next challenge..

All really good points. People had a more even level of lifestyle. Communism had many failings. Individuals wielded power in painful...

Nov 9, 2019 at 10:23 AM