TreasureHunter's Recent Activity

1. TreasureHunter replied to the thread 2020 Collapse.

They are not covering it up? I don't like this. Even the IMF is talking about it. If they are all talking about it so loud, they're...

Jan 22, 2020 at 8:59 PM
  2. TreasureHunter replied to the thread 2020 Collapse.

Some of the "fresh" RT articles (I don't know if you've checked them): "IMF warns of new ‘Great Depression’..."...

Jan 22, 2020 at 8:40 PM
  3. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Gold could fall further - Alessio Rastani's technical analysis.

Me too: Faber and Schiff. They have substance, originality and they've proven records. Others are "stars" of the alternative media and...

Jan 22, 2020 at 7:08 PM
  4. TreasureHunter liked JohnnyBravo300's post in the thread Gold could fall further - Alessio Rastani's technical analysis.

That was a perfect analysis and I agree fully! Schiff gets on his tangents and can go on forever repeating himself haha. Often I cant...

Jan 22, 2020 at 6:59 PM
  5. TreasureHunter replied to the thread Gold could fall further - Alessio Rastani's technical analysis.

Yeah, for some reason Harry the Dentist has no charisma. Peter Schiff does. And charisma means a lot. How come all of these people are...

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:50 PM
  6. TreasureHunter replied to the thread is rhodium a buy?.

^ Wow! "ATH" meaning? Regardless of its price: how can the small man sell it? Obviously, Rhodium is for the sophisticated, much...

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:19 PM
  7. TreasureHunter replied to the thread 2020 Collapse.

Last time I checked, 10% of China's oil came from Iran. OK, so the US might as well say: "China, please buy Russian or Venezuelan oil...

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:16 PM
  8. TreasureHunter replied to the thread 2020 Collapse.

It's getting closer, it's getting uglier: see what's going on in Lebanon. It's sad, very sad.

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:15 PM