sterling-nz's Recent Activity

1. sterling-nz liked Lustre's post in the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

The numbers so far tell the story of a nastier than usual contagious inflammatory respiratory illness which hits people with less...

Mar 30, 2020 at 12:37 AM
  2. sterling-nz liked Holdfast's post in the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

Please provide the following: Your height in cm. Your weight Your age. Your race. Any health issues such as: Type 2 Diabetes, Heart...

Mar 28, 2020 at 8:45 AM
  3. sterling-nz liked Tombeet's post in the thread Disaster looming for the USA - Warning controversial content.

We estimate that in the absence of interventions, COVID-19 would have resulted in 7.0 billion infections and 40 million deaths globally...

Mar 28, 2020 at 6:04 AM
  4. sterling-nz liked willrocks's post in the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

Australia's death stats: 1 March. A 78-year-old Perth man (Link). 4 March. A 95-year-old female dying at a Sydney aged-care facility...

Mar 28, 2020 at 6:02 AM
  5. sterling-nz replied to the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

At 43 years of age just 3 years ago i was a hacky sack nerd, now i can hurt myself in if bend down to quick to get my shoes. For...

Mar 28, 2020 at 6:02 AM
  6. sterling-nz liked alor's post in the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

[MEDIA]

Mar 28, 2020 at 6:00 AM
  7. sterling-nz replied to the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

@Holdfast , if you can be bothered typing your healthy body suggestions i can certainly be bothered to read them. Thanks.

Mar 28, 2020 at 5:57 AM
  8. sterling-nz liked heartastack's post in the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

^ good advice. I am a stress eater not a boredom eater so these few weeks has been having a detoxing effect on me. I'm a sucker for diet...

Mar 28, 2020 at 5:54 AM
  9. sterling-nz liked Holdfast's post in the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

I've probably been sounding like a broken record so, this will be my last post on a healthy body.(Unless someone wants more info) FWIW,...

Mar 28, 2020 at 5:54 AM
  10. sterling-nz liked JohnnyBravo300's post in the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

I stopped by the weed shop in town today and they have a new protocol. The door is locked. You stay out in your car and text them what...

Mar 28, 2020 at 5:51 AM
  11. sterling-nz liked JulieW's post in the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

I'd count myself as non-alarmist, but from now I'm shopping with a mask on. So thanks for the list sgbuyer, a few items I'd not...

Mar 28, 2020 at 5:47 AM
  12. sterling-nz replied to the thread Australia's Coronavirus Death Stats - Average Age.

That is the scary thing and the BIG BIG Problem. This is easily fixed in most cases while normal medical attention can be given, but...

Mar 28, 2020 at 5:45 AM
  13. sterling-nz liked sgbuyer's post in the thread Australia's Coronavirus Death Stats - Average Age.

It wouldn't work because once the virus overwhelms the healthcare system and there is not enough ventilators and hospital beds, younger...

Mar 28, 2020 at 5:33 AM
  14. sterling-nz liked willrocks's post in the thread Australia's Coronavirus Death Stats - Average Age.

It would If the purpose was stopping deaths. However, I think the economic shutdown is for other reasons.

Mar 28, 2020 at 4:05 AM
  15. sterling-nz liked JulieW's post in the thread Australia's Coronavirus Death Stats - Average Age.

Wouldn't it be more efficient to quarantine over 80s?

Mar 28, 2020 at 4:05 AM