sammysilver's Recent Activity

1. sammysilver liked mmm....shiney!'s post in the thread More Insight On a Cashless Society.

So what @Pirocco is trying to argue is that a cashless society can result in governments freezing my bank account? That can happen...

Apr 26, 2024 at 10:48 AM
  2. sammysilver liked GoldenEye's post in the thread More Insight On a Cashless Society.

Sounds like you didn't hear about the Canadian Truckies Strike?

Apr 26, 2024 at 10:48 AM
  3. sammysilver liked dragafem's post in the thread More Insight On a Cashless Society.

Pirocco is back:D

Apr 26, 2024 at 5:13 AM
  4. sammysilver liked Pirocco's post in the thread More Insight On a Cashless Society.

The goal of a cashless society is not to fight fraud but to facilitate confiscation.

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  5. sammysilver replied to the thread The failure of orthodoxy.

It’s a complex problem, I March tomorrow, a first generation Australian. Chicken and egg scenario. Perhaps AI will sort out the...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:03 PM
  6. sammysilver liked heartastack's post in the thread The failure of orthodoxy.

Shit I had a laugh when I found one of those in Idaho [ATTACH]

Screenshot 2024-04-24 210759.png Apr 24, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  7. sammysilver liked heartastack's post in the thread Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot....

Those that over-leveraged on war rumblings most likely getting squeezed out, fair enough, it was overcooked (Iran/Israel...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:56 PM
  8. sammysilver replied to the thread Looking to Buy Silver – Where to Start?.

Where are you located? We are having a Sydney meet this Sunday.

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:55 PM