precious roar's Recent Activity

1. precious roar replied to the thread Where's your line in the sand?.

Could it be viewed as such: that by not vaccinating, the individual is infringing on others rights by endangering them to diseases that...

May 28, 2020 at 2:07 AM
  2. precious roar replied to the thread ELITES DETAILED BLUEPRINT FOR GLOBAL GOVERNANCE.

LOL, this site is hilarious.

May 26, 2020 at 6:27 AM
  3. precious roar liked wrcmad's post in the thread Ideological Consistency, and lack thereof.

My perspective is that the disproportionate handouts to welfare recipients, and government mismanagement/system design, are...

May 25, 2020
  4. precious roar liked STKR's post in the thread Ideological Consistency, and lack thereof.

Problem, reaction, solution. An environment has been created to increase dependence on global governments. Handouts via stimulus and...

May 25, 2020
  5. precious roar liked Roswell Crash Survivor's post in the thread Ideological Consistency, and lack thereof.

In the 9+ years I've spent here on Silver Stackers, I've seen ad finitim repeat performances of grandiose denouncements of: "excessive...

cash_1000_check.jpg May 25, 2020
  6. precious roar liked Roswell Crash Survivor's post in the thread $5000 gold a bad thing.

The end of the Bretton-Woods system in 1971-73 (ending convertibility between the US Dollar and Gold) was a one-off and isn't going to...

May 25, 2020
  7. precious roar replied to the thread Which ASX listed gold miners have you invested in?.

Sure are!!

May 25, 2020