Millennial Engineer's Recent Activity

1. Millennial Engineer liked 66rounds's post in the thread Reddit #silversqueeze redux.

[MEDIA] An explanation of the fiasco above by Wallstformainst

May 12, 2021 at 12:26 AM
  2. Millennial Engineer liked silvstack's post in the thread Reddit #silversqueeze redux.

this is reported there: https://www.reddit.com/r/Wallstreetsilver/comments/n9f01d/breaking_lbma_data_error_showed_them_having_an/...

pb0rm086qcy61.jpg May 11, 2021 at 12:06 AM
  3. Millennial Engineer replied to the thread Rotation into hard assets has begun?.

Its probably multi purpose attack. With many objectives. Klaus Schwab, of the great reset. Has talked about Cyber Polygon. I suspect...

May 10, 2021 at 2:11 PM
  4. Millennial Engineer liked GreatSouthernTime's post in the thread Rotation into hard assets has begun?.

Haha. Absolutely, jewelry has been borderless wealth for centuries. I don’t go anywhere without one of my watches. ;) in regards to the...

May 9, 2021 at 1:31 AM
  5. Millennial Engineer liked tdtwedt's post in the thread Reddit #silversqueeze redux.

[IMG]

May 9, 2021 at 12:33 AM
  6. Millennial Engineer liked norman_h's post in the thread Reddit #silversqueeze redux.

I find it frustrating that stuff gets censored. It's should up to the individual to determine whether it was truthful or not. Noise is a...

Screenshot_20210509-043037_Chrome.jpg May 9, 2021 at 12:31 AM
  7. Millennial Engineer replied to the thread Rotation into hard assets has begun?.

On the boarderless comment I love how you have a watch as a profile picture which is a man's way of being able to get value across...

May 8, 2021 at 2:38 PM
  8. Millennial Engineer liked Shaddam IV's post in the thread Rotation into hard assets has begun?.

People with large sums in the banking system are looking for other asset classes to invest in in order to get their money out of banks....

May 8, 2021 at 2:23 PM
  9. Millennial Engineer attached a file to the thread Reddit #silversqueeze redux.

Ah the old thread was deleted. I read the tail end before it got banned. I wanted to congrats the person who rotated from Theta ->...

rxb47va48vx61.jpg May 8, 2021 at 2:18 PM
  10. Millennial Engineer replied to the thread Kitko is suing John Adams.

May be under the assumption that Australian love getting behind and underdog.... I think this was his angle. Speculation: Could they...

May 8, 2021 at 2:11 PM
  11. Millennial Engineer liked Jason1's post in the thread Rotation into hard assets has begun?.

yer allot of regular people are doing the crypto thing in the hopes of being able to afford hard assets. Id say most peoples end game...

May 8, 2021 at 9:52 AM