JulieW's Recent Activity

1. JulieW replied to the thread Wuhan virus outbreak.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/wuhan?src=hashtag_click

Jan 26, 2020 at 5:14 AM
  2. JulieW replied to the thread Wuhan virus outbreak.

Yummy Yum Yum. Fascinating what culinary doors starvation will open. [MEDIA]

Jan 26, 2020 at 4:49 AM
  3. JulieW replied to the thread Australia Becoming a Police State.

Nothing to do with distracting you all from his incompetent, corruption riddled government.

Jan 26, 2020 at 4:44 AM
  4. JulieW liked 66rounds's post in the thread EOI: Trade my fractionals for your cast bars.

Sick of seeing the queens face!

Jan 25, 2020 at 2:28 PM
  5. JulieW replied to the thread Wuhan virus outbreak.

I just saw this at jsmineset.com I just received a call from a close American friend of mine who just got off the phone with a Chinese...

Jan 25, 2020 at 1:31 PM
  6. JulieW liked leo25's post in the thread Wuhan virus outbreak.

I have a air filter that runs 24/7 in the bed room. If you have lung issues then you should invest in a good air filter. check out these...

Jan 25, 2020 at 1:29 PM
  7. JulieW replied to the thread For sale - a unique piece of Australian history.

Fair enough. I forgot, momentarily, that one shouldn't dangle anything of value near a government bureaucracy as it is almost guaranteed...

Jan 25, 2020 at 1:28 PM
  8. JulieW replied to the thread Wuhan virus outbreak.

Hear. Hear. An excellent habit to encourage. BTW I purchased a box of P2 masks pre-Bushfire Season as I was expecting the sort of thing...

Jan 25, 2020 at 11:07 AM
  9. JulieW replied to the thread For sale - a unique piece of Australian history.

What is the policy of the War Museum? Does the AWM have a budget to allow for purchases of items like this, so that they don't leave...

Jan 25, 2020 at 10:51 AM
  10. JulieW replied to the thread Q : ?.

Three cheers for Tulsi Gabbard. Long may she avoid her suicide.

Jan 24, 2020 at 4:17 AM
  11. JulieW replied to the thread Q : ?.

True!

Jan 23, 2020 at 11:06 PM
  12. JulieW liked Oddjob's post in the thread Q : ?.

You are right to be skeptical but one might say that Q (whoever that is) has achieved their aim with JulieW merely by the fact you are...

Jan 23, 2020 at 11:06 PM
  13. JulieW replied to the thread Q : ?.

But I must admit, it's the most entertaining rabbit hole I've been down in quite some time! [MEDIA]

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:38 PM