JohnnyBravo300's Recent Activity

1. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

It's been 4 weeks now.

Apr 6, 2020 at 10:58 PM
  2. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Silver spot is down but no change in premiums.

Once the crash becomes obvious to the public it's already too late. Gotta be in position early with such a limited supply of physical...

Apr 6, 2020 at 3:10 PM
  3. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Transfer Bullion.

Why would anyone pay that or ever divulge that information is beyond me. How would the govt ever know what you sell?

Apr 6, 2020 at 3:05 PM
  4. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

My daughters sick friend is doing better and is off the vent tube. It seems this virus is SOOO contagious that he infected no one else...

Apr 6, 2020 at 2:19 PM
  5. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

Pretty interesting articles and probably accurate. I can probably live for about 3 years on my stack if I'm frugal and I can dig gold...

Apr 6, 2020 at 2:57 AM
  6. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

I wish I could just start my own government job but doesnt work that way. I'd pay myself double time by the way.

Apr 5, 2020 at 10:47 PM
  7. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

Pretty soon there will be threads like "what to do when the looting starts" and "Recipes from third world countries"....... Maybe even...

Apr 5, 2020 at 8:25 PM
  8. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

My job has changed again. Now if we go outside the county we have to self isolate and quarantine for 7 days, so we are out of work this...

Apr 5, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  9. JohnnyBravo300 liked monopolize's post in the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

Sorry I can see your point there now. It's like blaming the coronavirus for the collapse in the economy. Large parts of the economy was...

Apr 5, 2020 at 7:12 PM
  10. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Updated spreadsheet of dealer inventory, prices, and premiums.

https://comparesilverprices.com/ I go to this site and it shows everything and the big dealers. Most of the blocks are empty but...

Apr 5, 2020 at 4:39 PM
  11. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread 1987 Billy Meier prophesied events we seeing now in France & the EU.

Since this corona thing I can actually see a civil war. Me against all the mask wearing triggered babies living in fear and repeating...

Apr 5, 2020 at 4:22 PM
  12. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

Yep it was already here before it was ever reported in china, end of 2019.

Apr 5, 2020 at 4:02 PM
  13. JohnnyBravo300 liked sgbuyer's post in the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

Hope everything is fine. This virus is very dangerous. I first posted on this on the 22nd January. I've a contact who knew about this...

Apr 5, 2020 at 3:59 PM
  14. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Coronavirus information for non-alarmists.

My daughter has a good friend that has been sick with this. Hes in his early 30s and is an otherwise healthy strong guy but has has...

Apr 5, 2020 at 3:31 PM
  15. JohnnyBravo300 liked monopolize's post in the thread Gold backed dollar / virus war / conspiracy theory.

Yeah can't be 'gold backed'. It has to be 'gold'. Full stop.

Apr 5, 2020 at 5:14 AM