JohnnyBravo300's Recent Activity

1. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread You couldn't make it up.......

Yeah those people are screwed and will be bred out within a few generations. I would hate life is I lived anywhere in europe. Not that...

Jan 23, 2020 at 1:41 AM
  2. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Strange that no one talks about Queen's coin....

That broad is so homely I've never been able to buy Britannia coins. I dont know how anyone would want a coin with her mug on it. Looks...

Jan 23, 2020 at 12:53 AM
  3. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Cognac as an Investment.

My daughter works at a liquor store so I'd pay cost. She loves her daddy and hooks me up. Plus the owner is her boyfriend's mom....

Jan 22, 2020 at 3:35 AM
  4. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread how long will Trump last.

Haha wackocrats! They will never stand a chance.

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:56 PM
  5. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread how long will Trump last.

Its funny to think about but i heard today that antifa is marching with the gun owners. Antifa said they arent anti gun and that the new...

Jan 21, 2020 at 4:13 AM
  6. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Gold could fall further - Alessio Rastani's technical analysis.

That was a perfect analysis and I agree fully! Schiff gets on his tangents and can go on forever repeating himself haha. Often I cant...

Jan 20, 2020 at 9:57 PM
  7. JohnnyBravo300 liked TreasureHunter's post in the thread Gold could fall further - Alessio Rastani's technical analysis.

Yeah, for some reason Harry the Dentist has no charisma. Peter Schiff does. And charisma means a lot. How come all of these people are...

Jan 20, 2020 at 9:55 PM
  8. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Greta Thunberg for Nobel Prize?.

She doesnt really need the prize, she has the money and is on holiday anyway haha.

Jan 19, 2020 at 8:20 PM
  9. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Sell gold or sell silver.

I wouldnt sell either and I wouldnt get myself into a position like that haha. It's part of my strategy to hold until the time is right...

Jan 19, 2020 at 3:27 PM
  10. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Greta Thunberg for Nobel Prize?.

Oh cmon, it doesnt really hurt anyone. It's all in good fun and anyone like Greta needs made fun of. Shes probably busy spending her...

Jan 19, 2020 at 3:08 PM
  11. JohnnyBravo300 liked Calendyr's post in the thread Deal to buy a 10 oz silver bar at spot available at the moment (Canada).

Wow! That page is amazing! I bookmarked it for when I am ready for my next purchase. I don't know if any of these guys will ship to...

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  12. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Deal to buy a 10 oz silver bar at spot available at the moment (Canada).

https://nationwidecoins.com/buy-gold-silver-coins/ At the bottom of that list is Nationwide. They have a sweet $1500 gold ounce deal...

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:15 PM
  13. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Deal to buy a 10 oz silver bar at spot available at the moment (Canada).

https://findbullionprices.com/buy-silver-at-spot-deals.php Theres a link you can check out and I've ordered most of those. They are all...

Jan 18, 2020 at 6:20 PM
  14. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Greta Thunberg for Nobel Prize?.

In america children are paraded as victims of gun violence. It's exactly the same thing and most people dont buy it. Easy to see the...

Jan 18, 2020 at 5:22 PM
  15. JohnnyBravo300 replied to the thread Deal to buy a 10 oz silver bar at spot available at the moment (Canada).

They've had that for a few years now and it's a good deal. Most of the other big dealers have their own spot price starter kits as...

Jan 18, 2020 at 5:03 PM