Jim4silver's Recent Activity

1. Jim4silver replied to the thread IS YOUR SMART PHONE SPYING ON YOU?.

If everything is being listened to it doesn't seem to have had much effect on stopping any crimes or catching any crooked politicians...

Nov 12, 2019 at 10:24 PM
  2. Jim4silver replied to the thread Looks like the world might be run by a secret network of pedophiles.

^^^ Forgot to add, in "elite" illuminati circles the abuse of children can also serve a side purpose of getting important politicians,...

Nov 12, 2019 at 5:57 PM
  3. Jim4silver replied to the thread Looks like the world might be run by a secret network of pedophiles.

I haven't seen the "ok" symbol meaning or representing "the beast", but I've seen it as an illuminati symbol wherein the celebrity will...

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:10 PM
  4. Jim4silver liked Oddjob's post in the thread Looks like the world might be run by a secret network of pedophiles.

Sorry white supremacists will have to stop using this hand gesture as it appears to be "cultural appropriation" from those of mixed race...

upload_2019-11-12_22-12-37.jpeg Nov 12, 2019 at 4:04 PM
  5. Jim4silver liked Jislizard's post in the thread Looks like the world might be run by a secret network of pedophiles.

[IMG] Not this one, it is 100% based off a joke on 4Chan website, which the Christchurch shooter visited and took inspiration from....

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:04 PM
  6. Jim4silver liked mmm....shiney!'s post in the thread Hong Kong and Hong Kongs Future.

They're supposed to uphold the agreed contract ie 1 country 2 systems. That means HK is to have its own legal system, not the...

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:32 PM
  7. Jim4silver liked bubblebobble2's post in the thread Hong Kong and Hong Kongs Future.

as to the original cause of these riots, 5-7mths ago, it was because China wanted extradite HKG criminal who killed his girlfriend in...

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:31 PM
  8. Jim4silver replied to the thread Hong Kong and Hong Kongs Future.

I'm no expert on the HK issue like many of you who follow it more closely, but I don't remember China actually doing anything other than...

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:11 PM
  9. Jim4silver liked bubblebobble2's post in the thread Hong Kong and Hong Kongs Future.

PRC military should come in and clean up these tugs... they're not demonstrators, now they're just menace

Nov 11, 2019 at 9:26 PM
  10. Jim4silver replied to the thread You couldn't make it up.......

I wonder how this judge feels about sharia law, female genital mutilation, etc.?...

Nov 11, 2019 at 6:29 PM
  11. Jim4silver replied to the thread how long will Trump last.

I remember how all the MSM would make fun of Trump for firing people working under him. They would say things like "he's on his...

Nov 11, 2019 at 3:55 PM
  12. Jim4silver liked [email protected]'s post in the thread Greta Thunberg for Nobel Prize?.

Everybody is always emphasizing how she is just a kid and being misused - and that certainly is true - however I'd just like to add that...

Nov 10, 2019 at 12:26 AM
  13. Jim4silver liked willrocks's post in the thread Greta Thunberg for Nobel Prize?.

How dare you!

Nov 9, 2019 at 11:08 PM
  14. Jim4silver liked Oddjob's post in the thread Greta Thunberg for Nobel Prize?.

[ATTACH]

upload_2019-11-10_9-23-39.jpeg Nov 9, 2019 at 11:08 PM
  15. Jim4silver liked Tokyo's post in the thread Big Down for Gold and Silver Overnight.

Dude is rolling & trolling

Nov 9, 2019 at 2:49 PM