heartastack's Recent Activity

1. heartastack replied to the thread Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot....

Good to be stackin’

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:33 AM
  2. heartastack liked pmbug's post in the thread Precious metals demand.

A lot of sailors had boating accidents that day.

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:03 PM
  3. heartastack has a new avatar.

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:02 PM
  4. heartastack liked JohnnyBravo300's post in the thread CIVIL WAR.

America is fkd for sure in many ways but like all cycles it will get better over time. Hopefully it's still America when it's over but...

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:17 AM
  5. heartastack liked mmm....shiney!'s post in the thread Precious metals demand.

That's why I was talking about economies outside of the US. From my understanding the US economy is in a better position than ours and...

Mar 25, 2024 at 3:44 AM
  6. heartastack liked mmm....shiney!'s post in the thread Precious metals demand.

So here's my thesis for the strategy you have outlined based upon current market conditions as they apply in advanced economies outside...

Mar 24, 2024 at 9:41 PM
  7. heartastack liked mmm....shiney!'s post in the thread Precious metals demand.

The reason they did it then is not applicable any more. Gold confiscation would be a pointless and unnecessary exercise in advanced...

Mar 24, 2024 at 9:41 PM
  8. heartastack liked DJE's post in the thread Precious metals demand.

So if your loving caring government asked you to hand over any Gold you hold, would you conform or would you explain how you recently...

Mar 24, 2024 at 12:07 PM
  9. heartastack replied to the thread Precious metals demand.

As soon as the government starts asking for civilian gold expect the ‘black market’ price to moon from whatever moon it would already...

Mar 24, 2024 at 12:06 PM