Faraz's Recent Activity

1. Faraz liked GreatSouthernTime's post in the thread Valcambi 50g Gold CombiBars for a SIGNIFICANT premium discount anyone?.

Hahaha. Bullion Now single-handedly manipulating the precious metals markets putting JP Morgan to shame. ;)

Feb 19, 2020 at 3:56 PM
  2. Faraz liked Bullion Now's post in the thread Valcambi 50g Gold CombiBars for a SIGNIFICANT premium discount anyone?.

Coronavirus. Apple announced overnight that they may face supply issues.

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:46 AM
  3. Faraz replied to the thread Valcambi 50g Gold CombiBars for a SIGNIFICANT premium discount anyone?.

I'm wondering what was the reason of gold and other precious metals price hike for this week, gold price is almost $2400.

Feb 18, 2020
  4. Faraz liked madaw1's post in the thread Valcambi 50g Gold CombiBars for a SIGNIFICANT premium discount anyone?.

You are right,but at the same time Valcambi 50g Combibar can be sold out....

Feb 18, 2020
  5. Faraz replied to the thread Valcambi 50g Gold CombiBars for a SIGNIFICANT premium discount anyone?.

Totally agreed but I'm little optimistic it might go lower, if Corona sorted and AUD come back up after it

Feb 18, 2020
  6. Faraz replied to the thread Valcambi 50g Gold CombiBars for a SIGNIFICANT premium discount anyone?.

I really wants one but spot price going nuts today. Can't make my mind

Feb 18, 2020