WTB - Minelab Sovereign Metal Detector In Good Working Order.

Discussion in 'Prospecting & Detecting' started by cashgoldsilver, Jan 20, 2015.

1. cashgoldsilver

cashgoldsilver New Member

Thanks for looking :)

Looking to buy a cheap but working and in good reasonable condition for it age Minelab Sovereign detector.

I do not need anything else just the detector and coil of course.

I have a 1909 M 1/2 Gold Sovereign to trade + $$$$$ for the right machine.

I have been told that the Sovereign is VF in condition and comes in an airtight.

I can send pics to an email address e.g. hotmail,etc if you like because I cannot do it here sorry.

I am in Hervey Bay QLD :cool:

Thanks again.

God Bless.

CGS :)

2. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If you dont get a response here try the Prospecting Australia forum.

3. cashgoldsilver

cashgoldsilver New Member

Done :D

I bought but yet to take delivery of a second hand but in very good condition for it's age - Minelab Sovereign Elite - with the standard 11 DD coil + 18" DD (?) it also has a Minelab upgrade being a digital Minelab display retro fitted.

I got it through my connections here so I reckon that I do have "some" come back" if things might go wrong soon after taking delivery which will happen in about 4 more weeks :( I purchased this Minelab to punch through the wet sand with salt being a mineral that my base level Teknetics Delta 4000 cannot deal with.

So I am expecting that this coming winter I will find plenty :rolleyes: of the yellow stuff at the long beach's in Hervey Bay to sell for spot + postage :D

It is very very nice to have dream that you cannot rain upon but you can try fool :lol:

I have found gold jewellery before on the beach"s of the Gold Coast with my Delta 4000 in the dry sand - but don't tell anyone right :cool:

Have a good day.

God Bless.

CGS :)