Where are you buying?

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by wilkes, Sep 27, 2011.

1. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

2. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

3. boyd_05

boyd_05 Member Silver Stacker

bought all the way down from 28-26. expecting resistance at 32-33 and then a drop back down to the low 20s so kept some dry powder just in case

may take some weeks but with how crazy things are right now, could happen sooner.

...or maybe not :p

4. Cimexus

Cimexus Member

http://bullionbourse.com/#ecwid:category=584918&mode=category&offset=0&sort=normal

What the? All BB prices seem to be triple/quadruple what they should be. Single 1 oz coins (Maples, Kooks) for ~$140. 10 ouncers for "kilo-like" prices. Kilos for 4 grand. Everything on the site is 4x the normal cost.

Either they are temporarily 'shutting up shop' to deal with orders (by raising prices insanely so that noone buys for a while), or someone's accidentally introduced some random multiplier into the script or whatever that updates the prices :)

5. opti

opti Member

lol i saw that. Thought wow, those big silver prices we are all hoping for (long term) have come much sooner than we expected!!

6. white-metal-man

white-metal-man Member

thats why i moved on to others in the industry......looked at all the usual players......all the known dealers to this forum........i was after a specific type of product so.....just went with the best available that came the closest to my hit list ....................very happy.......................!!!!

....................actually after 20gr gold bars, a couple of 1/10 oz gold dragons and a whole pile of 10oz stackers............happy for the moment...will see how things stand in a week or so......follow the patterns and do the dips again......;)

7. white-metal-man

white-metal-man Member

i do like gold stackers.......would be good if they increased the range on their gold bars......!!??.........but for stock standard stuff...they are good...good prices...