Transfer to more libertarian system?

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Rinchin, Dec 27, 2012.

1. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

The sensible people ? its times like this i wish we had webcams i just had a fair dinkum belly laugh going on & my missus come in to see why i was laughing ...Sensible people .....yeah right :lol: keep up the good work

2. Guest

Guest Guest

^ why the web cam Reno?

3. Auspm

Auspm New Member

That was about as much of your tripe I could bother reading.

I am taking action.

Just not the sort of action YOU expect I SHOULD take to live up to your expectations and what's more, it's pissing you off completely I won't give you any insight into it.

You like to form an estimation based on nothing more than assumption, because it's in your nature to assume that if people are not doing things YOUR way, then it's IMPOSSIBLE they can be successful at all.

Your own arrogance is your weakness, in as much as your assumption that people should automatically bow to your self assumed wisdom because you measure success based on your bank balance.

I'm not impressed. To me, you're just another self absorbed representation of what your generation is. The sooner you're all dead, the sooner we can get to work actually fixing up the mess your generation left behind.

'An educated idiot?'

I'd rather be an educated idiot than a mindless sheep following the rest of the investment flock off a cliff, thinking they're so clever because they won in a rigged dice game and doing what their government tells them to do with a nod and a wink.

Whilst I'm here, you're just a plaything I rip to pieces because you're an arrogant old fool who still can't understand why the youth of today doesn't think the sun shines out of your arse because you have a lot of toys.

You're an open book. You WANT people to know about you, you WANT to show off. You're vain as much as you're arrogant because for all the bravado, you still need social acceptance and confirmation to validate your identity and your choices in life.

I piss you off because I can see straight through all the BS, which is why you dismiss me and continue to be combative. You don't want people to be critical of your character or choices, which is why you do your best to dismiss my views.

If you were honestly comfortable with your choices in life, you wouldn't give half as much a shit about defending them as you do.

You're nothing more than just a sell out to the system you know is corrupt, but didn't have the courage to stand against and fight Reno.

I see it, do you?

4. renovator

so you could see me laughing

5. Auspm

Auspm New Member

I hacked his webcam geewiz, don't worry.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUqJUH55zxQ[/youtube]

6. renovator

Nope you dont piss me off at all . I actually feel a bit of pity & sorrow for you ..

7. Auspm

Auspm New Member

[​IMG]

8. reggie

reggie New Member

Time to lock this thread and move on?

9. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The outcome of this thread reflects it's title.

Should make it a Sticky.

10. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Rinchin, in case you haven't seen it before, today's Mises article discusses the Rothbard Plan for desocialization. Some snippets (mostly the section headings with some bits of the text).
    Edit: Link fixed.