This appears to be it

Discussion in 'Silver' started by rodmadman, Aug 24, 2015.

1. theFNG

theFNG New Member

I still think this is the start of a bear market. Although I also feel this was a threat to the FED from big money....more QE or else!

2. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[​IMG]

3. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Helicoptor Ben B backed the US into a corner where only inflation (the creation of new money (as debt)) could keep the US from default and keep a depression at bay by design.. Stimulus is the only remedy to the economy once all other fiscal policy has been exhausted and Ben B quickly slashed Interest rates to an anemic .025 basis points leaving monetary expansion as the only card up the feds sleeve. To give him any credit is to admit his job was to use the fed to plunge the USA into a pool of more debt and more power to the debtors to further their control of the US and by proxy the global economy as the major demand driver and stability arm, Given money expansion a new name "Quantitative Easing" is not reason to praise a regime or person in power to do so. To think it is a good or postiive thing to dilute the money in circulation is necessarily false as its akin to a new share issue diluting the value of all current share holders..

The bluff by the fed about "increasing" interest rates has long been called for what it is by Peter Schiff - a bluff.. he has been saying for the last three years the only option for the fed is QE to affinity and has been laughed at constantly for saying there is no way Yellin will pull the trigger on an interest rate rise in fear of plunging the us into another recession.. he is correct.

The drug addict needs his free government subsidised penicillin else he is going to get very angry.. only inflation will float all boats and keep the markets calm like a meth-addict.

RE: Shares.. the Aussie share market materials sector has been beaten up for years now.. never came back after the GFC really.. in america the social media bubble is pathetic with ludricris PE ratios far more aburd then the tech bubble by far. China is the scape goat yet the world benefits when they can import chinese goods at a discount.. instead we look to blame china for the over consuming under-producing ways of the west in folly like we are still the boss.. lol .. one day you will wake up and the yuan will be strong and all those cheap goods in your house will be far less obtainable..

Aussie dollar weakness is the secret weapon for PM investors in Australia.. its great.. sucks though that a strong gold price in AUD does not help gold stocks that go down on bad news and good news, and when the us market crashes.. seems as though physical gold is the best vessel.. just wish i never got into stocks and stuck with the physical like i intended.. got lured into the ultra low lows... which ended up only being temporary floors and have since gown down down and down.. no longer can be confident gold stocks have floors.

4. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

1 for 1,

I did not "give credit" to anyone. Back in 2002 Bernanke was not the Fed chief, but just a Fed governor and he gave a speech.

He described techniques the Fed could use to fight deflation. ALL BUT ONE OF THESE TECHNIQUES has been used so far. That is all I am saying. If ALL BUT ONE THESE TECHNIQUES has been used in a relatively short time, it might lead one to believe that TECHNIQUE NOT YET USED might be used in the future. A dollar revaluation would be BAD for the US (except for PM holders) in my opinion. I think the other QEs have and will further harm the US economy. I listed this not to give praise but to try and illuminate a few sheep about what might be coming- apparently I have failed in that attempt. One cannot argue that almost all he mentioned in that speech has come to pass.

That's why I refuse to even post the link. Many will post about it (with comments like yours) having never even read it, let alone even fully reading my post. I don't know why I even waste my time?

Just my opinion.

Jim

5. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

Hey, who's going to be on dancing with the stars tonight?

6. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

I recon that's the most likely outcome of all this.

7. SilverDJ

Mike Maloney!

8. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well that de-escalated quickly.

9. Gatito Bandito

Gatito Bandito Active Member

The Ghost of MJ.. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_SLU3m6uCA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_SLU3m6uCA[/youtube]

10. SilverDJ

I blinked, what happened? Did the world end?

11. plata

plata Member Silver Stacker

I am sorry to go again at this, but we are in the Shemitah year and the end of it is 12th-13th of September. There is a rabi messianic site in you tube explaining with lots of detail about the topic.
    look for Jonathan Cahn

12. SilverDJ

Why should anyone take anything seriously that some Rabbi who believes in a mythical sky fairy says?

13. willrocks

What's the difference between believing in a 'mythical sky fairy' and believing in a fairy-tale based on pseudo-science theory?

14. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The problem is that billions of people around the world believe in mythical sky fairies with NO proof whatsoever.

15. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Humans are programmed to find patterns - hence belief in Elliot Waves and charts.

No surprise they find omens and signs.

16. JulieW

But never mind all this stuff. Enjoy your final days.

Lindsey-Williams An Asteroid or Meteor will Hit the Earth on September 24, 2015 You Have Been Warned!

The chaplain on the Alaska pipeline of the 70's made friends with many of the ruling elite. He was told that the elite consider themselves to be gentlemen, and think not informing the general public of their plans is unsportsmanlike that they need to tell the people so they use news and movies to put forth their fair warning. Are we expecting the world elite to come out on worldwide television and say, "There's a meteor coming"? No. Instead they're going to do it very subtly. This makes them feel empowered to see their victims totally helpless and unable to prevent their own demise after given fair warning. So, have the elite given us fair warning that there's a meteor coming? Have they?

17. Hey! I'm one of the elite and no one told me anything about a meteor, and after all I have done for them. :eek:
    What a useless shower of bastards! :mad:

18. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

I wonder if he has any followers left? Out of all the charlatans, he was the easiest to expose. He was brazen enough to tell people to check out a Wesley Clark video that would verify what Williams said. I did and the video proved Williams to be a liar.

19. JulieW

More grist for the mill:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR034CypU4k[/youtube]

20. willrocks

Not another 3-digit silver prediction!