The value of ANDA show coins

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by M.T. Investments, Oct 11, 2011.

1. silverstar1

silverstar1 New Member

There is also a 2 oz colored rooster ANDA.

2. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So, I didn't get a 2oz dragon from the dealers and looking at the eBay prices I realised I wouldn't be getting one for a while anyway.

Still, I figured they would go down in price and I could aford to wait. Last week when I checked on eBay, around $330 was the going price so when I saw one about to end today sub $300 I pounced.

Obviously I haven't been keeping track of the prices because I jumped too soon and did not get a bargain! Overpaid by about $30 but it is from a well known dealer so I guess I am happy!

I thought I would track the finished auction prices to see how well the dragon performed in the short term...

[​IMG]

So, smart investment or more hype or just people overpaying?

I knocked out one buy-it-now outlier at about $600, no idea why they paid that, I included the postage in the final cost. Number of auctions was 42.

I figure that although I jumped in too soon the dragons will drop to a price where people will prefer to hold on to them, I don't think that they will go below issue price but that may just be wishful thinking.