The New 1/2 oz Croc is a Boat?

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Jislizard, Jul 8, 2014.

1. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Member

Back to the silver....

Can anybody post a link to dealers in the US that are selling these? Thanks in advance

2. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Part one in this series was extremely unpopular here.. Most bullion sellers had to put them in clearance sections with additional competition from individuals dumping them.. Then they milked...

Might do OK in the us being very us centric people.. To me this is a sunken battleships with a premium certain to be rusted away by milk spots

Did the Perth mint milk these? I mean mint these?

3. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No milkspots on my alliance coins.

How come there arent pics all over the web showing how milky they all supposedly are instead of a couple of people parrotting crap over and over?

4. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

LMGTFY...

Goldline

5. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Member

Thank you. (I think?)

Another great company that makes you sign up before they'll tell you what it costs. That's almost as cool as the New York Mint and some of the other clowns that Perth Mint has paired up with. I'm going to take a pass at this point.

6. Eureka Moments

Contact them and tell them that you wont buy from them because they dont show their prices. At least one Aussie dealer changed their setup due to complaints and feedback over this.

7. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Lucky for you that yours are yet to form - i understand you not taking my word for it but i think if you thought about my report and others that these milked a little longer you might ask..

Why make it up.. if someone has these coins and they milked.. wouldn't telling people mine are milked dramatically reduce my chances of ever getting my investment $$ back? (well yes i have told everyone ALL of them have milk spots especially on the rims)

Why would retailers and myself made something up? i dont see an incentive here.. and as i own them its just madness what you appear to be insinuating.

Until their is peer sponsored monitisation of uploading images for the greater good of the community then i am guessing people will follow there own private interests and do with there time what best furthers their own pursuits, do you mine for gold then give it away? then why should we take photos for general consumption, but thanks for volunteering for us to do that..

I certainly wont be taking the time to load more milk on this forum when i am engaged in this kind of rhetoric, i consider it to be a duty to give a warning to those who do their due diligence that these WILL MILK .. it is of course your privileged to ignore or openly belittle me, but; it does not change the facts that these are vulnerable to getting milk spots.

Try a little objectivity and look at coins and investments as inanimate objects without projecting your emotions on them.. then you will not get emotional when you are told your precious coins will milk (Mother's Milk for baby?)

http://australiasilver.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/battle-of-coral-sea-silver-12-oz-and.html

These coins were announced in May http://australiasilver.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/battle-of-coral-sea-silver-12-oz-and.html

I am pretty sure Bullion Retailers cover there arse stating they milk for a reason.. not to get you roused up! PS -- love your sample size of 1.. yep thats some quality market research you have done with a sample pool that large you must of course be in the right.. :)

8. Eureka Moments

The alliance coins were bought by many different people when Goldstackers had them on special last year.

I invite all to examine them and upload any spotty pics. This also applies to crocs, sharks, stock horses and any other Perth Mint coin.

1for1 you said you were going to upload pics 2 months ago, perhaps your lot developed milkspots from all the hot air you blow.

9. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Correct - i did say i would upload some a couple of months back.. now i am not going too.. and i might take a stand and not load any more photos.. thanks for freeing up some time for me to be S el fi sh.

1for1

10. iluvbeanz

iluvbeanz Member

Here's one data point from me: Out of the 2 tubes of crocs I opened, 10 of the 50 coins had milk spots that are obvious. I won't be getting any of these 1/2oz coins, so I wouldn't know.

11. Eureka Moments

Zero out of 50 for my crocs. That makes 90 good ones and ten milkspotted. Doesnt equal every coin which is the allegation against all PM tubed products.

Some pics of them would be great to check out so we all know what to look out for. My unmilked 50 are now in airtights so I can examine them regularly for any outbreaks and report (with pics of course) to everyone as soon as it happens.

I also discount any coins that have been handled without gloves as they have been contaminated so not a manufacturing issue as is being implied if the finish is stained or blemished.