Stellaconcepts sold his investment portion of silver

Discussion in 'Silver' started by heartastack, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

His Silver His decision , who are we to judge ?

2. kilo

kilo Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So Bus drivers should only take public transport?

3. stellaconcepts

stellaconcepts New Member

Not really, ones a business - the other is an investment. For years I ran topstocks.com.au without buying a single share in a company.

4. trader10

trader10 Member

IMHO, it doesn't really matter if John, Mary, Phil or whoever is selling their holdings..... at least not if they are only small investors....

I would start to think twice if I read or hear that Eric Sprott, Jim Rogers, Marc Faber, Carlos Slim, James Turk, Mike Maloney, David Morgan and so forth were selling or talking selling it....significant investors, central banks or countries are the smart money here....

If you do believe on the silver history, get ready for a wild ride folks....

IMHO, we are still a long way to the top.... to the mania talk...to the third phase. We have only now touched nominal highs..... remember gold when it touched nominal highs of $850's ???? if took a good 3-4 months to pierce that resistance and make it a support....look at it now....

Did anyone watched Ben(Bernanke's) nervous speech this morning ? The guy is clueless...he's never got it right and never will.... did you listen to his BS about the low inflation in US ? LMAO ! embarrising stuff !

Believers should be thinking of things like this:

- Central Banks have been for a long time net sellers.... NOW they are NET BUYERS !

- Eric Sprott interviews and research available.

- GFMS reports

- Our own PM(Perth Mint) - Expanding Our Silver Bar Manufacturing Capacity

- The possible default on the COMEX by JP Morgan, HSBC and few others on short positions

- At the current prices, industrials ( electronics, computers, medical, nanotech, solar, etc etc) will start or have already start to worry about prices and will or are accumulating on inventory...

- At least 6 states in USA alone have already start to at least think about new monetary changes backed by gold and silver (Utah, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee, Montana. Countries proposing similar measures : Austria, Malaysia

Look at the big picture and not the small profit.... think of the wealth transfer opportunity you've got this time around.... and trust me...it only comes every 70 -100 years... so perhaps a change in a lifetime ? Window of opportunity I'd say :)
    Don't worry about minutes chart, or even daily charts..... think big think down the track, think future gains....
    IMHO, buy the dips and accumulate it.....and forget about it right now.... it will pay off massively in 4- 5 years IMHO !

The media and financial analysts will always knock it off and say it's a bubble..... they are always wrong...they are clueless or they are paid to say it so.....

This is history in the making...... in the 1980's, only the US and western europe were on this transition..... today, anyone worldwide are able to invest in precious metals....the problem and the beautie is..... when the everyday public wakes up for it and wants it to either protect their wealth or because it's the safest investment and monetary solution around...... than it will be definetely interesting times.....

Otherwise and only IMHO, interesting times ahead folks...... keep focused is the main game.

cheers

5. stellaconcepts

Who said its my last call? :)

(just jk - i know what u meant...)

6. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

You do know David Morgan sold all of his investment portion the other day ...

7. kilo

For the last few years the Bus driver is driving along on $20 an hour, he notices the number of people getting on and off the bus and thinks "geeze theres alot of people who catch the bus, Im on $20 an hour I bet i could make alot more if i owned THE BUS COMPANY! maybe I will sell a half share in the FARM and start my own Bus company"

8. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If we can't buy cheaper silver in the next 6 week weeks, then forget about sub $50 silver.

9. white-metal-man

white-metal-man Member

hahahahahahahaha.....that is a ripper!!

10. kilo

I dont know how the new business venture wil pan out, all I am suggesting is the Bus driver has identified an oportunity.

11. boyd_05

boyd_05 Member Silver Stacker

Good luck to u John! and in the end its not like u lost anything and actually made a nice profit :cool:

And on another note, the people that made the most out of the gold rushes of the 1800s weren't the prospectors looking to strike it rich but it was actually the store owners that set up shop and sold the supplies. and actually became very, very wealthy because of it!

I would never sell my stack any time soon but I'm not about to dis anyone who is. They have their own plans and their own reasons for doing so.

12. stellaconcepts

It will be very interesting to see how these big guns go at getting out at the right time. Some of those names I think have no chance..in any bull market - the permabulls look like geniuses while the bull market is in effect. Look at the 80's very few nailed it let alone the permabulls... (actually only Jim Sinclair comes to mind - he didnt get it spot on but came pretty darn close enough)

Here's my prediction on calling the penultimate top, based soley on my view of their investing style.

Eric Sprott - Will nail it.
    Jim Rogers - Will get out too early.
    Marc Faber - Will take profits all the way up.
    Carlos Slim - will pay eric sprott to do his bidding ;)
    James Turk - I think he'll be way too late.
    Mike Maloney - Too late.
    David Morgan - Too early.
    Robert Kyosaki - will still be selling books
    Jon Nadler - Has already called the top 10 times
    Bob Chapman - Wont ever call the top
    Max Keiser - Will still have that annoying voice - so lets hope he doesnt say anything ;)
    Peter Schiff - Too late. way too late.
    StellaConcepts - will call it perfectly.... if not... just keep deleting such videos until one of them nails it :)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Now there's a business opportunity , instead of a Pub Crawl someone in the big City's could organize a Bullion Buy, shuffle everyone on a bus , serve assorted intoxicating beverages along with nibbles and do the rounds of assorted Bullion dealers across town. Set up a % discount with willing dealers before hand for the group buying opportunity presented and organize for exclusive access to the willing dealers shops for those in the group.

It would be like the night shift on wheel's :D ( Marinara with Anchovies tho thanks )

14. Slam

Slam Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This is a decent view, I am also prepared to go bust on my holdings in silver if it drops to zero. If physical silver drops to zero value, it means cash is still worth something. I'm prepared to spend a year of my life to make it back working.

I see this as a 1 in a 100 year opportunity to actually get ahead in life. You can call me a gambler, I won't take profits just yet. I may sell some in the future to fund a few things. But the core of my position I am holding until we are well into the mania phase.

Slam

15. trader10

trader10 Member

Hi rbaggio,

Did he ? is he out of silver ? wow I didn't know about it..... I wonder if this is for real, if he will keep his clientelle of subscribers and PM clients.....

He still got physical..... and that's the main game IMHO.....that's the only game ! IMHO off course. ;)

Futures, options and equities are totally different than PM mate ....and again.... only IMHO....

Anyway....

cheers

16. Ernster

Ernster New Member

David Morgan only sold 25% of his Silver and I think it was just his ETFS, stocks..

17. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

Yup, there's a link on p3 post#55

18. trader10

trader10 Member

Hi hotel 46,

IMHO, there is a lot of happenings to happen on this market if you know what I mean.... ;)

Central banks don't buy investments for short term.....

Countries like China, that are doing the 1950's USA, in other words, in history, it's their time of growth..... they don't just advertise national wide on tv advising citizens to invest in gold and silver......

For everything, there is a purpose..... that's what I believe in anyway..... the rest it's all good mate ;) :)

and cheers :D

19. trader10

trader10 Member

Hi Slam,

Mate, just keep focused, DYOR, and follow the big players..... do not let emotions take it over.... and most importantly have a exit plan.... make your own little trade/investment plan so you leave this investment with a small or large profit..... Mate, always take profits..... ;)

Plenty of research out there to not fall in this category mate.....

all good in the grey shiny metal atm ;)

cheers

20. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

Hey stella wanna go & spend some of that dirty fiat on a charlie sheen night ? I might be able to dig up a few bucks to come with ya . hahahaha