Silver Snake 3 Coin Set

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by chicken12, Sep 3, 2012.

1. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just called now and... none available. On a waiting list (asked for my PM membership number) in case someone cancels. Should have asked how many are ahead of me! Glad I didn't go in this morning, sounds like it would have been a waste of time

2. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

just read trhu the whole thread. So Perth mint changed the release time to please overseas customers.The whole system is all over the place because probably no one is there as they are sleeping so deep at home...and then 9.00 am perth time the coins are available again...they just showed up to work and try to fix the problem:) what a joke! why cant we just stay away from all this stuff and concentrate what we do best...stack bullion:)

3. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

1: The stuff is beautiful
    2: Easy money can be made; eg. in the last 48 hrs, someone has made a simple $200 profit, by selling something that could be brought (at that time) from a dealer, for $200 less. Sold it here to two happy stackers, with comments on how it was a great deal.

EDIT: One other stacker here knows exactly what I'm referring to. I won't say anymore (so don't ask), as its not my place to interrupt the shearing process...

4. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

just like a steal deal :lol:

now you see it available, then you see it again...but you tried to check out, 1

you need to go back to page one again :p

5. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

No - it was done to try and spread out the load on the website because it was being hammered by Australian buyers at 9am Perth time every time there was a release.

Been the case since before the Dragon proof launch.

6. Lightsview

Lightsview Member

You mean after right? As I remember the dragon proofs going on sale at 9am Perth time last year.

7. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

so should they change it back as now the overseas customers hammering the website?:)

there is no problem with changing the release time just make sure there is a person present who is able to fix any problem:)

8. picturefun

picturefun Member

What is the point when the coins people WANTED are NOT there? So absolutely NO load from overseas buyers.

I am an overseas buyer, and FORCED to fight with Aussie buyers for ONE hour in my night time, but still for NOTHING.

What a joke!

9. picturefun

picturefun Member

I am U.S. buyer, and have NO problem with them changing back the time. Since the coins everybody wants ONLY available in early working hour in Perth Mint time.