Silver is gonna run HOT

Discussion in 'Silver' started by insider, Mar 9, 2011.

1. insider

insider New Member

its the Saudis "Day of Rage" on friday March 11th silver will fly

2. Goldmember

Goldmember Member

"Day of Rage"? wassat?

3. Turk

Turk Active Member

JPM specifically hold silver and gold down harder when 'significant' events like this happen. They know what is 'supposed' to happen and they make sure it doesn't happen - so don't be surprised if metals decline or stay 'stable' during this event. (You have to understand this in order to make ANY sense of the chart at all. Your expectations are correct - but the reality may surprise you!)

With silver, the long-term picture of supply shortage is the fundamental price driver. Silver will rise a further 80% before the end of 2011, with increasingly strong monthly gains being seen.

If silver's ups and downs disconcert you, simply 'value' your stack according to the 100 day moving average. Sure, your stack's value will take a big hit at first, but you will wake up in a kinder, gentler, world - a world where JPM's influence is no more malign that a gentle spring zephyr.

4. PrettyPrettyShinyShiny

PrettyPrettyShinyShiny Well-Known Member

Where did you get the 80% rise? Was that from your own analysis? OR read somewhere? I'm no economist, but I have read everything from $47 to $100... 80% would be VERY nice. With this sort of constant climbing, I'll be a millionaire sooner rather than later.

Of course, the wise investor does not gamble his earnings. His (her) investment in precious metals at a time like this is to preserve his wealth and secure the purchasing power of his income. We didn't (or shouldn't) expect high and easy earnings from ANY investment, lest our earnings be blown way by the cunning goddess of misfortune. It is our understanding of the nature of silver, it's many uses and its ability to be used as money which make holding precious metals (particularly silver and gold) a wise choice to make. Regardless of short term fluctuations in the metal's price in terms of an essentially worthless fiat currency, pm's will ALWAYS have value. By having ounces of metal now, will ensure you have stability in your life when the tide changes.

5. Turk

Turk Active Member

Hi PrettyPrettyShinyShiny

My calculations are based on a few factors: inflation projections, chart trends, momentum indicators, PM seasonality charts, global supply/consumption figures, and finally the fact that the metal exchanges are paying massive premiums to folk to NOT take delivery of silver. (Remember the adage: You get what you reward!)

These factors are all so bullish individually that I've stopped keeping looking for any further confirmations.

Other factors say the same thing - to the point where the message actually becomes dulled with repetition!

Believe it or not, another 80% by year end is actually quite conservative!

--------

Added - Minimum Price Chart Estimates - Roughly 80% up by Christmas.

End-Mar = 36
    End-Apr = 38
    End-May = 41
    End-Jun = 43
    End-Jul = 45
    End-Aug = 47
    End-Sep = 50
    End-Oct = 54
    End-Nov = 59
    End-Dec = 64

6. Auagau

Auagau Active Member

I dont really want the price to explode.

If that happened, id almost be forced into selling.

Sustainable and stable rise over the next few decades thanks.

7. SilverMark

SilverMark Member

Why? because you would be scared of a crash? or because there would be no more potential?

8. Auagau

Auagau Active Member

Theres always potential, it can always go higher.

Its the rush upwards without consolidation that would be the makings of a crash.

I think the AUD has clouded the very sharp rise in the last 6 months for some people on this forum. Also, when dealing with metals that have a premium (coins, minted etc) then you can lose touch with the spot price a tad.

If we hit US$50/oz i would like it to hang around there for 6-12 months personally.

9. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

if you look at the history of these characters { ie 1400 of unabated slaughter against anyone who doesn't follow their non-existant god, murdering more people every day than the ku klux klan did in 50 years, murdering more people every year than the spanish inquisition did in 350 years} and the fact that { according to the koran} you CANNOT get into their "heavan" if you havn't killed a non- believer, it's not hard to see they have anger management issues; - it's harder to murder people you like than it is if your taught from your earliest days that they are your sworn enemy.
    To anyone who thinks this is racist, get a dictionary and read up on history.:)

10. Stedlar

Stedlar Active Member

You know, this is a discussion that needs to be had. And too many people are shouted down instead of debated.

But no good purpose will come of having it here.

Find a relevant forum and go for your life. Silver, gold and financials. That is what we do here.

11. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

If silver gain 80%+ by years end I will have a permagrin :D

I hope we don't go into stage 3 anytime soon though, my stack is way too tiny.

12. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

If you find the quote ( in the Qur'an ) that a moslem cant go into heaven if he hasnt killed a non-believer - i will send u an oz of silver free of charge.
    regards the number of people murdered, look at ww1 and ww2 and get back with ur rants.

history isnt taught in dictionaries.
    and no its not racist, you are just very misinformed with an underlying negative bias towards moslems.

13. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

I'm going to cut this conversation short - as Stedlar said, "find a relevant forum and go for your life. Silver, gold and financials. That is what we do here.".

14. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

Thankyou. GP.

15. MelbBrad

MelbBrad New Member

Not sure I fully understand this comment: perhaps you can explain?

10th Sept 2010
    Ag spot: $US19.38
    AUD:USD was 0.925
    Ag spot: $AU20.95

10th Mar 2011
    Ag spot: $US35.92
    AUD:USD is 1.01
    Ag spot: $AU35.56

So, an 83% increase in USD, but only a 69% increase in AUD.

How has the currency change clouded our opinions?

Disclaimer: Financially illiterate.
    PS: I love saying 'only a 69% increase' in six months... :D

16. euphoria

euphoria New Member

How very linear.... You don't see say a run to 60 in August, then a pull back to 45? Nothing goes straight up lol

17. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

Yeah where is my buy opportunity here !!

I need a reset at some point soon, need another purchase.

18. Turk

Turk Active Member

Hi Euphoria,

Yes, these figures are pretty straight and you're right, real life silver is anything but straight. There will certainly corrections along the way, especially at 50 - probably all the way back to 40 again, but using a monthly time frame many of the dips tend to average out. (As you probably know, gold and silver are seasonal metals - they tend to nod off to sleep around mid year then wake up and start really running in late August.)

Last year was a fairly classic yearly chart pattern for most metals.

And yes, I DO think it will happen even faster than my figures above - they are just my averaged *minimums* at this stage; the KEY point is that they illustrate that we can get 80% growth for the remainder of this year without really raising too much of a sweat. (About 7% compounding per month is needed - and we had 25% growth last month!)

Also, I'm still expecting a huge overnight spike up in the price at some stage this year. (Followed by a smooth decline to a new equilibrium point midway between the peak and previous price.)

I'm just not sure when it will strike! (Here's hoping it will be mid-year - during the doldrums - that would be a nice winter surprise!)

19. mikedm

mikedm New Member

G'day, is anyone speculating by buying physical silver/gold because of the announced Day of Rage in Saudi Arabia. There are rumors that Goldman Sachs is advising some of their investors that successful unrest could skyrocket oil prices and therefore cause price inflation. I can see it makes sense investors would move into physical to hedge against this inflation.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...e-china-cpi-data/story-e6frg9io-1226019692035

20. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Threads merged.