RCM to release Looney Tune Coins

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by lostwords, Apr 10, 2015.

1. lostwords

lostwords New Member

No one post this here yet so I might as well post it. I know how much you folks like RCM products. Just in case people ask, No Unlike the bullion coins, these Coins should/will NOT have Milk Spots.

Here's the rumor (from various forums) for the May RCM release:
    4 - 1oz coins that come with watch 419.95 Bugs, Sylvester, Daffy and Tweety. Mintage 12500
    1 - 2oz coin with mintage 5000
    1 14k gold coin (same weight and size as the superman gold coin) with Mintage of 2000
    There may also be a 1kg silver coin as well.

2. jchrisrobledo

jchrisrobledo Member

I love Looney Tunes! I am excited to see how this series turnes out because they tried doing this before and don't think it went well at all.

There are proofs that were done by, not sure who, but are labeled under the country of Niue.
    They did cartoon characters of Bugs, Scooby-Doo, the Flintstones, and Yogi bear. I love classic cartoons and almost jumped on the wagon to buy them all, but the designs are not too pleasing and the quality of the coins looked horrible!

So like I said.. I hope these turn out a lot better!

3. AgAuNEWS

AgAuNEWS Member

That was by the Mint of Poland

4. Northerncoins

Northerncoins New Member Silver Stacker

eh 12,500 mintage is too high for my liking on the 1 oz , might buy a few 2 oz if i like the design, not going to bother with the golds, too much money to tie up into a few coins that may or may not give a bit of profit.