NSFW - angry bogans are hilarious. :P

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by ego2spare, May 19, 2014.

1. ego2spare

ego2spare Well-Known Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsX9HdP_zUs[/youtube]

2. SilverSurfer77

SilverSurfer77 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone live down in Croydon?

3. AngloSaxon

AngloSaxon Active Member

NOOOOOOOO!

Hahaha

4. Newtosilver

Newtosilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sounds like he was having a bad day maybe?

5. trew

trew Active Member Silver Stacker

When did Mel Gibson move to Croydon ?

6. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

I suggest that his anger is just a result of him having to face the reality that his relationship with the state has nothing to do with public service.

I wonder if state governments will seek to dramatically increase the Fines Revenue from policing as a result of the budget cuts? A bit more Aussie aggression as an unintended consequence of the recent budget would not be surprising.

<rant>It is a terrible indictment on society that people treat the misfortune and bad behaviour of others as their entertainment. In that respect, how would you characterise such a society, without empathy, that enjoys the ridicule derived from viewing the hardships of its fellows? We have been laughing at kids face planting on the pavement and all but killing themselves for decades now, so it is no wonder we are desensitised to feelings of empathy for others.

This guys is apoplectic because he is a target of recurrent fines by the government. Beyond the swearing and incoherence, I truly sympathise with him. Who knows what the extent of those fines are or how they may impact his family. Every laugh at this guy's situation is a silent endorsement for the revenue raising of the state through policing of every legislation that criminalises victimless violations of arbitrary laws.

How about you tax this guy's food with a 10% GST and then sting him with a debt service levy! That might push him right to the edge. You could listen to his cries as he suicides on the phone.

He distributes advertising material for income! A lot more honest than living it up with the central banking clique of the world.</rant>

7. Newtosilver

Newtosilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I get the impression he has probably been done for speeding 15 times, unregistered vehicle, unroadworthy vehicle, driving under the influence of drugs, drink driving etc and then has a whinge that he is being "picked on". Also ringing someone who he does not know and calling him a c&$t, bast@@d etc is not the way you treat other people. Empathy or sympathy? I have none for him, I don't think he was driving to church at 50 km an hour to take the orphans charitable goods when he was pulled over by the police. If you feel for the guys situation I would like to see what you thought of him after living beside him for 6 months.

He does not seem to be Australian of the year material.