Noob intro to stacking world!

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by wilkes, Sep 16, 2011.

1. wilkes

wilkes Member

Fellow stackers!!!!

I just thought I would introduce myself a little bit and say THANK YOU!!

I am fairly young, yet have been convinced for some time that the economies of the world are on boiling point and that we will all be facing some very hard times ahead. I pondered on the things I can do to prepare myself and family adequately for what is to come It has made me re-evaluate the whole purpose of holding money and generating wealth etc.

Coming to this forum, I was hoping to learn a little more about gold, but have found so much more. The things I have learnt about the economy, gold and silver, politics and many other really worthwhile bits of information have been amazing And I have only been here a few weeks. My plans are slowly changing from preparing for a SHTF scenario, to methods of gathering REAL physical wealth for the future.

Just wanted to say a big thank you, for everything that you post and share here. Thanks for being respectful and willing to help people looking to learn (Seriously, I have been to a lot of forums in the past and they have never been close to the dignified and respectful manner in which people are treated here.)

Well, my small gold stack is now growing and I have grown a love for swiss cheeeeese (gold!!) and some of the amazing history filled gold coins about too Silver is looking like a real winner also.

Cheers guys!

Wilkes.

2. Chilli

Chilli Member Silver Stacker

Hello Wilkes and welcome. Enjoy ....... :)

3. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

Hey wilkes

4. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Welcome aboard Wilkes

it's a great forum, but some newer members haven't been properly potty trained yet, it's now a group responsibility.

Don't be shy of using the "Search" button at the top of the page!

5. wilkes

wilkes Member

Thanks!

Don't worry, the search button is my new best friend.

6. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

Welcome in wilkes - if your stacking young - your doing the right thing. Besides, stacking gold keeps you young... or so I've heard :p

I'm a recent convert to gold world coins... becoming very attached to them now :D