Major Policy Shift Ahead From The Federal reserve?

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Gold Kiwi, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Gold Kiwi

Gold Kiwi New Member Silver Stacker

http://goldsurvivalguide.co.nz/major-policy-shift-ahead-from-the-federal-reserve/

David Galland, Casey Research partner and managing editor of The Casey Report, thinks the Fed is serious about stopping QE in June. He thinks there will be a QE3, but it won't materialize until after a relatively lengthy period during which the Fed stands aside in order to give the market the opportunity to adapt and adjust to their exit from the Treasury auctions. In the short term, this could mean a big pullback in the price of PMs.

Jim Sinclair, on the other hand, sees QE to infinity.

I don't know who's right, but the Fed should make its intentions clear following their end-of-April meeting, the full minutes of which should be released in early May.

2. col0016

col0016 Active Member

Thanks to Ron Paul the fed is experiencing much more scrutiny than ever before and are probably worried about more exposure. I think they'll go back into their hole for a while.

3. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

And if the FED does not buy Government debt, what then?

4. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I assume that it is all part of 'a plan' to destroy the USA middle class so taking the PoS and PoG down will scare off all those 'little' people who thought they could hide from the Fed in PMs. Then when they've swept up all the metal on the table they'll start remonetising the debt and that is when inflation will really take hold and when the hyperinflation predictions are most likely to come true. End result, the fascists run the country, the money masters own everyone and the next stage can begin. Of course all the Chinese people stacking silver and gold might cause a tiny problem, but nothing they wouldn't have considered already.

5. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

If the US can not finance its operations it stops. This has greater implications than a conspiracy against the middle class and precious metals. There's a whole economy that will be thrown into chaos, wars and military bases that will not be supplied and of course, the JP Morgue and the Goldman Sachs will no longer be taking commission on those sales, not to mention all the bond holders not being paid.

That's an immediate death of the US dollar right there and far from being PM negative, the world would be without a reserve fiat currency and gold and silver would reach escape velocity on their trip to the moon.

6. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Personally, I believe Bubbles thinks he fund QE3 from current maturing debt within the $3T of debt that the Federal Reserve currently holds. With 100 billion or more of funds needed each month to finance the deficit and the wars, it is not going to happen, at least not for very long. But I do believe he will try this new system and fail. Then he will scramble to put a real QE3 into operation. The possible problem is that it may be too late for our currency. If confidence in the dollar gets broken, Bubbles cannot glue it back together. Now in case Bubbles breaks the dollar earlier than I expected, I am having to research an emergency exit plan.

With QE2 ending right during the seasonally weak period for pms, anything is possible for price movements and it should be a very interesting summer.