Just got the Chris Duane Collectivism Kills Round in

Discussion in 'Silver' started by GoldenIslesCoin, Apr 14, 2015.

1. GoldenIslesCoin

GoldenIslesCoin New Member

Just got the Chris Duane Collectivism Kills Round in, one of the best he has made thus far. I like it a lot! What do the stackers think?

[​IMG]
    Source:

2. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

I think anything by this guy is over priced BS.
    The guy was out and loud in 2011 about the great value of silver FOR TRANSFER OF WEALTH TO THE NEXT GENERATION.
    Yet what this guy did not say at the time was he is prepared to say anything ABOUT anything that will get him more $$$$$$.
    Just your typical con artist.
    Give me your worthless fiat and i shall give you this true money "silver coin"
    GIMME GIMME GIMME your worthless fiat LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Complete joker!!!!!!

3. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I didn't even realise Chris Duane was still in business. Anyway, is he any different to all the other product shills you see on shopping channels or even main steam TV? At least silver may hold some value... imagine those poor suckers who fall for things like the "I bought a Jeep" campaign and end up with a pile of junk a couple of years later.

4. Gatito Bandito

Gatito Bandito Active Member

Not bad.

Would possibly consider getting the proof version, if available & at the right price.

Freakishly long thumb.

5. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Now imagine the poor suckers who bought a jeep without even being aware that there was an "I bought a Jeep" campaign, now imagine those same people having everyone they know come up to them and say "You bought a Jeep!" and grinning at them inanely. Que a minute of awkward silence, before they tell you it is an advert on the TV and you tell them you don't have a TV and then you have to explain why you don't have a TV and how you manage to fill your spare time in the evenings.

And it's a pile of junk.

Edit: Coin's not bad though but I distrust anything with writing on it that I can't understand, for all I know it says "Another one born every minute." Referring to "suckers', not Chinese people.

6. GoldenIslesCoin

GoldenIslesCoin New Member

I have them priced tantamount to a silver eagle. Just attractive rounds in my opinion. But yes there was a time when I wouldnt touch them. They were ridiculous in price