JPM

Discussion in 'Silver' started by unfunkable, Apr 19, 2011.

1. unfunkable

unfunkable Active Member

Well when silver was at $36US, there was a lot of talk about how JPM was trying their best to keep it below $36US for numerous reasons.
    now that we are over that, there's been no talk about JPM of late...any updates?

2. Ernster

Ernster New Member

A lot of talk = BS IMO.

If $36 was the number they needed to keep it under to prevent them busting, believe me they would of found a way.

3. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

I definitely remember Turd saying once it hit $40, JPM would try to bring it back under $36 via a massive sell off. This was in one of his youtube vids.

No new vids from him, but he does give his daily thoughts here: http://tfmetalsreport.blogspot.com/

4. silverfunk

silverfunk Active Member

what happened to wynter benton? what was even funnier were all the cheerleaders on here regarding that story.

5. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

couldn't they just switch from "short" to "going long" one day and ride the wave all the ways up making back all losses??

Thats what i'd do, they'd make billions in a couple of days and it would be true vertical silver

6. Ouch

Ouch Active Member

7. Recent

Recent New Member

The story goes like this....

once silver hits 36$ JPM start to lose something like 5or 6x price due to derivatives ect.

Once it reaches 45$ they begin to lose 8x so would think they wouldnt wont it to go over 45 and 50 especially.

But it has gone over 36

8. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Most likely the problem is the silver deficit we have this year, but without stockpile to ease the price.
    JPM do not want physical shortage to surface so the only option to solve the problem is higher price. They are not happy, but willing to pay for it, otherwise the entire paper market collapse, and that is the last thing they want.

9. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

Oh they certainly do have a way... BS Bernanke gives them more monopoly money at 0% interest.
    How much longer this scam can continue though is another thing... when revolution hits the streets on the US i believe that BSB and his banker/JPM friends will need to find a really good hiding place!

We're comin' for ya BEN!!!

After the evidence given by Andrew Maguire i reckon you have to be a really special kind of retard to doubt that manipulation of the silver market has/is taking place...

10. Nukz

Nukz New Member

they can just cover there short by going long on a range of other commodities, allot of the silver community talk is just bullshit.

11. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

They still have to fulfill their obligations on the shorts don't they?

It is still a massive capital loss for them even if they recover it elsewhere.

12. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

That wont help them when people start insisting on delivery of physical.
    Unlike with what their mates at the Fed can do with fiat - they cant pull silver out their arse!

13. silverfunk

silverfunk Active Member

dont know if I buy this whole wynter story, not being bearish here but it sounds almost like that time traveller story from the early 2000's.

JPM will always be around, silver will not destroy them, the rules will just be changed to suit them and any situation they get into.

14. PerthStack

PerthStack Member

Personally I think the whole JPM talk is bullshit. All heresay and Chinese whispers.
    All I know is that the renewable energy industry is starting to get hungry for silver and that the mints around the world are selling record breaking numbers of silver coins to regular punters. The world economy is based on free money created out of thin air and is likely to crash or go into crisis soon and as history tells us, the precious metals gold and silver have always held wealth.
    Just the physical properties alone make them valuable.
    The governments around the world have sold off their strategic stockpiles of silver, or what they're prepared to sell. You can bet your arse the USA would have stockpiles of all metals used in military weapons, and no money in the world would make them part with metals essential for weaponry.
    JPM may have some effect, but it would be minor in my opinion.

15. Blame_Game

Blame_Game New Member

HAHA you mean John Titor? Boy did that story last. I think the world war should have started by now according to his blogs?

16. silverfunk

silverfunk Active Member

Yes john titor, internet is abuzz with all this crap.
    What about half past human? have not seen any predictions lately from those clowns.

17. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Wynter benton posted before silver finished that run that they were done posting . The reason given was that they might suddenly switch positions and go short.

For the posts regarding JPM going broke at $36 silver. If the US Government is actually approving of the silver shorting, there will be an unlimited supply of fiat to back up the contracts. My position has always been that a physical shortage is the only thing that will break the Crimex.

18. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

I think something else will break the crimex - physical shortage is already here and has been for a while.

something else,..

and i dont know what it is.

Probably a War.

19. heyimderrick

heyimderrick Active Member

COMEX, Crimex, whatever you want to call it, will settle in cash if physical isn't available. Simple as that.

20. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

JPM would have spread those shorts through some asset vehicle to some unsuspecting individuals, similar to the sub-prime debacle, either that or the US goverment would have taken them