I'll just come out and say it...

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Roswell Crash Survivor, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Emanance

Emanance Guest

Clive Maund has his latest Gold reports up for free view. Seems to agree with you Roswell Crash Survivor, as far as your prediction of more downward pressure:

http://www.clivemaund.com/article.php?art_id=68&PHPSESSID=d9a9b76e6d62dcd4115ecf1b840ee835

2. Numismatist

Numismatist New Member

Oh dear.... the same Clive who in November last year predicted Silver to be at $90 by early this year.

http://www.arabianmoney.net/gold-si...rice-target-for-silver-in-the-latest-uptrend/

Or perhaps his prior bold prediction in 2011 that silver had topped and was due to go down immediately and sharply in the abyss. The comments on this article are insightful.

http://silverdoctors.blogspot.com.au/2011/09/clive-maund-silver-has-topped-preparing.html

Going off his almost schizophrenic track record i would take his analysis with heavy skepticism.

3. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just out of curiosity, how does one become a PM analyst/commentator in the media? I mean I could do countless wrong predictions but it would sweet to get paid for it as well. I can see the header; "Caput: gold to $25000 an ounce, House smells"

4. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

FTFY :mad:

5. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Get a good dictionary so that the hyperbole flows and include a knowing reference: e.g. "the carping bears will soon be crushed beneath the golden hooves of the strongest bull market seen since the Incas bowed down to Isabella.

Mention a recent or current international trip: e.g. "Whilst sipping the latest vintage from the fields outside Milan (or 'milannnne' as the locals call it) I pulled out the iPad to check the London Fix when I realised what a 'fix' really was.

Pick a top, bottom or event and mention how close your guess was. (don't say 'guess')

Say you agree with ..... (Peter Schiff, Marc Faber, Gerald Celente - anyone famous already)

A bow tie helps.

6. menotcrimex

menotcrimex Member Silver Stacker

Love it! Lmao

7. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Friday 3rd > Monday 6th May... those are the dates to watch for next smackdown in gold - but we won't see $800/oz - I promise...

$1200 gold, which puts silver at $19-20, is what I'm figuring on...

(House - sorry I didn't take you up on that earlier wager mate - clearly I should have) ;)

8. Emanance

Emanance Guest

Only $90, not $120 or $600. In the 10 or so months I've been following his analysis he's been right far more often than he has been wrong. I can't comment on his work prior to this. His strong suit has been in picking sharp moves down shortly before they happen. Usually too short a time frame for me to do anything about it though :).

9. Emanance

Emanance Guest

I'd subscribe Julie :D.