How bankers helped the Nazis

Discussion in 'Gold' started by whinfell, Aug 1, 2013.

1. The Road Home

The Road Home Member

Very well said. Read up on Zundell and his incredibly disgusting false arrest and imprisonment. During his court sessions in Germany his attorney a brave woman named
    Stolz was removed as Zndel's defence lawyer after Stolz denounced the court as a "tool of foreign domination". While true, the real reason was that she was carrying out her duties a little too well.
    http://www.jailingopinions.com/zundel-demo.html for a starting point.

Read up on a man by the name of Fred A leuchter, who wrote a report which includes a physical inspection and quantitative data obtained at Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek... on the gas chambers and his results did not align with history's version. He was taken care of as well.
    http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Leuchter/ReportIntro.html for a starting point.

David Duke has a good number of videos on youtube that provide an immense amount of info on who does what and the double standards at play.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/drdduke
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrieUdYe_e8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUNpAwV6GlFst1x3jmqCgYbQ for a starting point.

I'm constantly amazed when people refer to that Hitler as a maniac while never realizing that Stalin killed more than 70 million people(mostly Christen) and his name invariably never comes up. How many people did Mao-Tse Tung kill, again rarely mentioned when the subject of evil comes up. Then again Chinese and Christens don't matter do they?

The American Nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki are the two greatest acts of war crimes known to man. The Japanese for a full year prior to the official end of WW2 were trying to surrender to the Americans all to no avail. The bombing was used as a testbed and to show Stalin that the 'Monster' bomb really existed. This would stop his intentions at the time form invading Japan and make further inroads into Europe. The actual discussions between the US president and the General staff when deciding to use the bomb are to this day still classified as 'Top Secret'.

If the so called Allies lost the war, people on this forum would not be having this discussion because it would not be needed and we would not need to protect ourselves by buying precious metals to keep our hard earned money safe from the same criminals that started and won the First and Second World wars.

2. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

I wonder what happened to the German gold in the days and weeks leading up to 3rd September 1939?

...and my first thought at the OP was that the BoE had no choice. It had to act in accordance with the 'account holders' written instructions. Future events had nothing to do with it.

OC

3. Totally agree.
    There was no war at this time and also this is around the time that Chamberlain was in contact with Germany conducting negotiations on peace and future co operation between the two countries.
    Why would the BOE have any problem conducting a legitimate transaction?
    Meanwhile in the United States a vote was held in Congress as the whether an ALLIANCE should be formed between the US and the Third Reich.
    There was clearly no broad consensus at this time that Germany had evil intentions or was being led by an evil Government.
    There is so much more to this story but the oppressive weight of prejudice and misinformation makes any rational discussion impossible, I usually find.

4. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

Slavic people were always considered "lesser" people for Hitler. In the same league with Jews, Guppies, black people and other "minorities". Hitler made many speeches about how Germany needs to invade Russia to gain territories to survive...
    Yugo government which made pact with Hitler was overthrown by few officers. I agree that Germany invaded it also for tactical purposes, to secure the right flank.
    But this still doesn't hide the fact that people were taken away. Many needed to fought on Eastern front. Many were killed in POW camps, etc. Not only because of their religion.
    Hitler made a speech in our city, Maribor, claiming that he wants this land German again. Some doubt that he really visited it, but probably sent the double.

The Fascist Italy took "softer" approach, to converting the people, they were thinking that people would "convert" themselves when they will realize the glory of (new) Roman Empire.
    Many kids were killed by drinking various things, motor oil, etc.

I know that more people died under Stalin or some other dictator. And I don't agree with everything that Allied forces did during that time. But that doesn't justify crimes made by Nazi Germany. POW camps, slaughtering of kids and women, etc.

I haven't read Mein Kampf. Even those who admire Hitler often tell me that he was wrong about Slavic people. What I've heard about Mein Kampf are mostly only delusions of some sick mind.

French and England could attacked Germany way before Hitler got full power. But they overestimated the number of German troops. German troops were sent to demitilizared zone near French border. This was against the treaty.
    Every country was following it's rule.
    In the end there was pact between Germany and Soviet Russia. Although Hitler made so many speeches about Russian land he made pact with them.

No one wanted another war, few years after WWI.

We can all be wise now, what could happen if something happened, etc. How it would be today if Roman Empire manages to survive? Or if USA wouldn't throw bombs on Japan and Soviet Russia would invaded Japan. I doubt that Americans would be very happy having at least part of Japan under Soviet occupation.

As old "proverb" go, victorious nations write history.

Many bad things happened then. Still don't understand some people who supports Hitler. They think that they know the history. If Axis forces won, most of our maybe won't live.
    Go to Greece or Hungary and you can see what is like when Nazi like parties are emerging again.

What Greece is doing with immigrants is very similar what Nazis did. They are putting them into camps. A lot of them are beaten to dead. And EU is silent like a mouse...

Those who claimed that their race or religion or political system give them right to harm other people is brain dead stupid.
    Only people who never felt war on their skin can be wise about wars.
    War is not game for kids.

The US/NATIO invasion of Iraq si crime against human kind. Hopefully some day some American or other Western politician would seat in Haag.

5. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There is a great documentary on this called "Dead Men's Secrets: Tracking Nazi Gold".

If you were to type that into Google along with the word "DEUTERiUM" you might find some more information.

6. Tacrezod

Tacrezod Member

Gets my nomination for quote of the day.

Thank you Stark.

7. worldbubble

worldbubble Active Member

can I say the same in regards to your message?
    then that's for you: "I think, by your ignorance, it's safe to assume you have not actually read Mein Kampf"

8. Old Codger

Stark,

"French and England could attacked Germany way before Hitler got full power."

In what year?

Both France and Britain had stuff all armed forces after WW1 and the Depression. They did not start to re-arm until 1937 or so. And I can imagine the worlds press after an attack of Germany. They may even call it aggression and an Act of War perhaps.

What did France and Britain have apart from two strong navies? Bugger all air force, and a basic army! The Hawker 'Demon' was the fanciest plane they had, and that was a bi-plane.

fantacy!

OC

9. I realize Slavic people suffered during the war but so did Germans, British, Russians, everyone involved.
    No one nation, race or creed involved has a monopoly on suffering and atrocity.
    War itself is an atrocious crime. All participants commit atrocity and all participants suffer.
    Britain Had concentration camps jointly run with the US, read a book called "other losses" but first I should tell you it is about evil German soldiers suffering and dying in concentration camps run by civilized people who do not do such things. (Not officially.)
    What about the great concern Britain had for Poland?
    All those brave Polish pilots who served in the RAF and fought courageously during the battle of Britain? After the war when Poland was handed over to kind uncle Joe all these pilots were forced to return to Poland where they were brutalized and executed. Not only the airmen but also their families as well.
    This was their reward from a grateful Britain who considered these Poles unworthy to remain in Britain. What did they call them? "filthy Slavs" perhaps.
    Many Slavs fought in the Shutzstaffel, that's the SS. There were entire Slavic SS divisions. They fought with pride and honor and were highly decorated for many actions. They probably even committed the odd atrocity too.
    The totally Aryan, Blond haired, blue eyed, elite Shutzstaffel was more multicultural than the bloody French foreign legion.
    How do you possibly differentiate between one participant and another?
    You're right, the victors write the history books and demonize the vanquished enemy while not only covering their own crimes but blaming the vanquished solely for any wrong doing.
    You think I am a fool for challenging these psychopathic liars and attempting to hold these liars responsible for their crimes, past, present and future?
    If you can free yourself from the propaganda machine for just a moment and see Humanity as it really is you will know that we really are all alike. Everyone's shit stinks.
    The Nazi's understood this, probably better than anyone else.
    You simply do not understand the principals, the causes and effects because you assume they were different from the rest of Humanity.
    That is your mistake and the reason you can not understand, or know the truth.
    Only you, as an individual, can set yourself free. I can't do it for you or for anyone else. I can only free myself from this "Matrix" and I have.
    I think you are an intelligent person and I agree with much of what you say which is actually why I am telling you what I think about all of this.
    I actually think the people who hate Slavs the most are actually other Slavs. I just take every individual as I find them. some I like and some I don't.
    So far I kinda like you. I guess you're alright, for a Slav. ;)
    Cheers. :)

10. I think perhaps you should read that quote far more carefully because you have clearly not understood what it actually says.
    Perhaps I should also point out it does not mention Slavs.
    What the heck, I'll just tell you.
    It talks about the German people being in danger of becoming slaves, Kapishe?
    After WW1 Germans suffered incredible privation, they were frightened and they were very, very angry.
    How peculiar that they should react that way.

Why am I still replying to you? :rolleyes:

11. Stark

Yeah, but German forces were also very small at that time (before 1933). There were hard limitations for them: no heavy artillery, limited number of troops, limited placement of troops. etc:

Combined European/International invasion could prevent the growth of German army.

The Hitler had also luck as many people in Munich help him get out of the prison earlier. He was almost killed in "Beer punch" when he caught bullet in the arm.

12. Stark

The Germans "started" when WWI because they didn't get much in "colonization" game. Some of the reasons why they thought / felt that things after WWI were unfair were/are understandable. But the colony and shit it's unfair in its roots. There is no right for any country to colonize other countries - not Germany, GB, US, etc. Many problems we have today have its roots in colonization process. Look at African countries. Many countries have borders have in (almost) lines. Few people stood over the map and divide the lands.

Yeah it's in our nature to harm others. "The common denominator of the universe it's not harmony. It's chaos, murder and hostility". (Werner Herzog, Grizzly Man).

Most countries and governments are like most of the people. They only care for themselves. That's why Western countries always follow "double morale". It doesn't matters if political voting is done correctly, in "democratic" matter, only what matters is who wins. Look at the Georgia (country, not US state :) ) for example. And there can be many worst cases.

My ex country was backstabbed at the end of the war by bigger "players". Although Yugo Partisan army liberated the city Trieste (Trst) it was put "back" to Italy. But I won't be dreaming that we will get city back. If things went different our country could be at least twice bigger. And later can probably say everyone, at least those who live in smaller countries.:)

The things which happened during WWII still affects our present and future, because some politicians are using these to gather political points. The country is somehow always forcefully kept in past. And this doesn't do anything good to both living and dead.
    I've never hear from France that those who collaborated are complaining. Or any other EU country.
    I would never want to collaborate with someone who attacked my country. But I wasn't living in that time and can't understand things or judge people for their decisions. Civil war is the worst of all wars.

No matter on which side you are, you can always find something to defend your side. Saddam was cruel dictator, bombing Kurds with gas, and it was probably fair that he was judged, but everything else about Iraq war stinks.

Many decorated people were just brainwashed as others. Some realized this when they become older.

I've also read that Brits "handed over" the "Whiteis" army forces (Yugo people who fought for Hitler - collaborators) to Partisan forces who killed several thousands of them.

Thanks for compliments. ;) Btw: my mother side of family has roots in Germany and I've founded out that maybe father's side has also roots there (need to put up whole family tree. :) ). So at least some % of me is (still) German. ;)

Most of the Germany's debt was "written off" after the WWII. This help Germany achieved enormous development. I wonder if Germans/EU will be so generous with Greece and other countries.

The root of all evil lays in the days when first human killed other human to have his wife. ;)

P.S.
    I belive at least part of Mein Kampf and Hitler's ideology has roots/similarities with:
    Malleus Maleficarum

13. Old Codger

Stark,

"Yeah, but German forces were also very small at that time (before 1933)."

Up to Jan 1933 Hitler was not yet in power, and both Britain and France were in the depths of the Great Depression. They had NO money for an expensive act of war such as an invasion of Germany, for what at that time was unjustified reason.

Germany was just another country in turmoil for many reasons, political and economic. She remained so until about 1935/6, the Olympic Games woke up the world. By then it was too late. And as pointed out WW2 had horrible repercussions for all of Europe etc, and Hitler had to be removed eventually by the only means available. Poland was the trigger!

OC

AND,

"The US/NATIO invasion of Iraq si crime against human kind"

What is the difference between removing a tyrant like Hitler and removing a tyrant like Saddam? One you approve of, and the other you disapprove. Was Saddam the good guy?

14. Stark

Hitler gathered a lot of power before 1933. He was the "rising star" for several years. All other parties were in deep crisis. Is true that after 1933 he gathered absolute power, some of it by mere coincidence.

Even the Greece can now found the money for army. I'm sure if there would be enough will they would find it. Otherwise US would gladly lend it. ;)

I didn't disapprove removing of Saddam. I disapproved Iraq war. Dictators can be removed by other methods than invading countries and tearing their public system apart. It's not only money and local support that enables dictators to live, it's also (if not mostly) the international policy (and money).

Why Syria is then not invaded. A lot of people died there. Is it because Syria doesn't have oil, or is it because Chinese and Russian support is stronger?

Is most often the case that those who helped tyrants to get to the "throne", are the same who then wants to remove them.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNjWTpEgG2c[/youtube]
    Don't criticize US/Western Allies!....

15. What right has any country to interfere with the destiny of another?
    So you disagree with the ideology of 1933 Germany and the answer is to invade?
    Same with Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya.
    Look at the results of this latest interference, anarchy and chaos.
    Germany was plunged into this same anarchy and chaos during the Weimar republic and was pushed into a position where they felt they had to fight back or perish. It was much the same with Japan.
    Push someone into a corner and he will submit up to a point but when that survival instinct kicks in, look out.
    He will come out swinging with all he has and if he gets the upper hand on his tormenter he will likely be giving no quarter.
    We all know this as individuals, we learn this at a very early stage in the school yard.
    Until our fearless leaders are chosen more carefully, until the psychopaths are removed from leadership and from society, this chaos will never end and we will never advance as a civilization.
    The rot is deeply set in.
    Isn't that why many of us are here discussing our PM stashes.
    Aren't we the ones striving to make a difference in our lives and should we not lead by example?
    I am sorry as I feel partly responsible for turning this thread into an ideological debate.
    It's just that I feel very strongly on certain subjects, particularly those that involve terrible injustices.
    I see a very grim future ahead if we continue as we have and I still hope I may be able to make some small difference.
    I am still not entirely convinced it is too late for us to avoid this looming catastrophe.
    If we have the guts to acknowledge the truth and confront past mistakes openly and honestly we stand a chance of not constantly repeating those mistakes and we may survive and advance as a sentient, civilized society.