harvey organ blogspot gone.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by nsw2206, Oct 12, 2014.

1. nsw2206

nsw2206 Member

Apparently some court order put out to take him off the net.

My thoughts are either

- copyright - he was doing a lot of zerohedge cut n paste

or

- the guys at the comex took exception to his claims they have no silver, are running a scam, will be a crimescene etc.

The timing seems a bit interesting - just after his american watchdog interview and the december end of times call.
    Also he isnt the only guy calling out the comex, so lets see if anyone else gets taken offline.

2. valuecreator

valuecreator Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No evidence of a court order yet.

It doesn't help to have idiots screaming "fascists" at the blogger support girl who tried to help him and Harvey's delusional followers spewing conspiracy theory rubbish about Barack Obama and the FED and implying that blogs are being deleted because they "offend' or 'criticize' our feckless 'leader' or his policies".

Harvey never replied to the advice offered.

4. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

For all you conspirators, the dumbest thing the PTB could do would be to shut down a harmless person like HO. That would give HO the credibility he never had or deserved.

Maybe they pulled his blog for public safety reasons. "There's smoke coming from the Comex." :rolleyes:

Harvey seems like a nice guy who believes what he writes, but so does Jim Sinclair and he has been continually wrong too.

5. nsw2206

nsw2206 Member

Yes I'm sure it's a conspirators field day, but I often wondered how he got away with all that cut n paste. I know I'd get upset if he was ripping off most of my Web site on a daily basis. Also his comment about crime scene etc is a bit defamatory. Naive not to think he would get people offside.

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Raises an interesting question of exactly WHO can you listen to in these days of numbers not adding up and fundamentals being just mental.

I admire Jim Sinclair and follow his blog. He's been telling people to get out of paper for a few years so far (I imagine you'd be rather angry if you'd sold out two years ago!). Others like him - Peter Schiff, Dr Doom Faber, and such have been talking 'the end' for quite a while.

As noted here many a time, putting dates on predictions is a sure way to failure, but in a market (PMs) that is so manipulated, and that has so many external influences, it's hardly surprising that no-one can predict what effect the decisions behind closed doors will have.

I follow Nadeem Walayat at marketoracle.co.uk and he is very dismissive of the 'doom' predictors. (especially the likes of Celente, Kaiser et al). His view is the only people to listen to are your immediate circle of fellow proven traders, since it is only the people who trade and trade successfully that understand the markets. That of course would lead us to Jim Rogers and Soros it would seem.

It seems pretty obvious to me that Jim Rickards is an 'insider' (or double agent!) and so far his macro view makes sense to me. Interestingly he suggests 10% gold allocation so that a 20% drop in gold only affects a 2% drop in your portolio.

Personally I think a 40% drop in DOWetc is likely and so I look for contrarian advice to that position. So far it has been thin on the ground outside the MSM. Australian RE is another where it's a confusing picture - but that's another story.

The fact is that the world is in brand new circumstances, never seen before. Every country holds fiat, all connect to confidence, and almost all connect to the USD. The tugging and tearing sounds that the naysayers are hearing may be the start of collapse, or just growing pains.

The likes of us, and Harvey, will never know.

p.s. The shadowstats.com website has the real truth of the numbers it seems - and none of it matters!!

7. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Who can you listen to? No one.

"Because today we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups... So I ask, in my writing, What is real? Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. I do not distrust their motives; I distrust their power. They have a lot of it. And it is an astonishing power: that of creating whole universes, universes of the mind. I ought to know. I do the same thing."

Philip K. Dick (1978)

The first bit applies equally to the growing body of conspiracy theory ideas. It is a manufactured, evolving pseudo-reality amplified and reinforced through repetition in the ideologically enclosed space of predominantly right-wing internet forums and blogs.

8. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Great quote.

9. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker