(Greg Hunter) Bo Polny-Dollars & Bonds Not Safe Haven This Crash

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by tozak, Feb 15, 2016.

1. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thought this was a great explanation on what could happen to the price of Gold this year

'Calls for Gold to double between now and October this year'

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa5MF91gU4g[/youtube]

2. bellinvest

bellinvest New Member

The guy has some okay points... but at the end of the day he is just trying to sell his business services.

Waving around bars of silver and coins of gold saying "we predicted $49/oz silver and $1932/oz gold to the VERY day" is just nuts really. Good sales pitch but that's about it.

Gold and silver will rise over the coming years when the trend reverses and the world becomes shaky etc. tangible, movable asset. I also think stocks will take a hit initially like he says (i think we're down 10%+ YTD)... but when interest rates are reduced to 0% or -1% on the money markets leading into say 2017-2018... where is THE BIG money going to sit? it wont sit in the Euro/Yen/Yuan earning -1% etc. it will more then likely move to the USD and really solid non-financial blue chip stocks which return more then the 0%. So i potentially see select stocks moving higher not because the world thinks they are hot... but because it will be one of the only options left which achieves a relative yield... that's a money managers job. To make a return however they can...

My 2c worth...