Gold & Silver Lunars selling @ bullion bourse

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by Matthew 26:14, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

I see bullion bourse has silver and gold dragons available for sale on the webpage now. Non of the 1oz sizes but all other sizes including prices.

PS - Pictures are there so promise not to look at the designs and keep GP happy :cool:

PPS - prices on all the non-1 ounce sized coins look pretty much as you'd expect. Be interesting to see when the 1oz's come out if they will sell for more than the 2oz which is $99 ! :rolleyes:

2. hem9

hem9 Active Member Silver Stacker

I honestly think that people are going to pile into these "unlimited" version dragons expecting huge rises in premium are just going to end up disappointed, as I can imagine the orders for these coins from local and international customers would be massive and therefore minimize any future appreciation.

3. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

Agreed. These will be common, you'd do better to put your $$$ into bullion @ $85 for 2oz's rather than a dragon 2oz @ $100.

4. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

I'm awaiting confirmation that the picture embargo was only until 24th August - I was told up until 1st September, but it was communicated privately from someone at the mint, not "officially".

We can have a thread with every bloody Dragon picture you can find after I get confirmation :)