EOI The pamp box conundrum

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by puddleduck, Sep 20, 2011.

1. puddleduck

puddleduck Member Silver Stacker

I think there are a lot of stackers like myself, who have accumulated a number of loose pamps in their stack over time. The question is how to store them? I tried putting up a thread asking for a spare empty box, but even with the offer of an ounce of silver there have been none forthcoming.

If you think about it, there are many people that cannot afford to buy 25oz of pamp in one hit. This means there are dealers out there sitting on a lot of empty pamp boxes for which there is a market. They sell empty monster boxes on fleabay, but not pamp boxes. I'm sure there are many stackers in the same position as me, that have a few pamp certicards and would like a box to put them in. So I'm putting out an expression of interest in empty pamp boxes. The idea is to hit up the big silver stacker dealers first and if we have no luck, contact the manufacturer direct for a group buy.

Any interest? :cool:

2. 940palmtx

940palmtx New Member

If I were lucky enough to live in Oz I'd say yes. I have Pamps, Credit and a bunch of Istanbul cards I wish I had a cool container for. My Istanbuls stack vertically in plastic card holders, but the Pamps are too big

3. Guest

Guest Guest

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    +++++10

I'm in :cool:

REDBACK

4. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I managed to get a spare Perth Mint certicard box from Aurora et Luna a little while ago. Maybe send him a PM and ask if he can save one for you. Buying some metal from him probably wouldn't hurt your chances either.

5. puddleduck

puddleduck Member Silver Stacker

As soon as he offers the volcambi combibars I'm first in line! :D