Clash of worlds.

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Shaddam IV, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It is only an amateur observation, but I expected both silver and gold to rise a little this morning, simply because of the vast difference in attitude towards gold and silver between the East and the West. I expected that the Asian markets would open and lift the two metals, and for a fall once the US opens. Some time ago I decided to hich my wagon to Asia when it comes to my thinking about PM's.

2. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

I somewhat agree Jonesy with the exception that i havent completely hitched the wagon yet. Theres to much power & influence involved from the western side & believe they wont let it go in a hurry.

3. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

I just thought they'd nudge back up a bit just because they fell so much, a 'correction' if you will.

Never gave much thought to Asians or Western side, bankers are all the same ;)

4. 940palmtx

940palmtx New Member

I thought there would be a bit of a nudge because I read the price was right to entice Indian demand. Wrong again for my 63rd time in a month LOL