Breaking News!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Giodor8, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

LoL I keep clicking on this tread thinking its todays's breaking news

2. Giodor8

Giodor8 Active Member

Sorry about that geewiz. :-o

3. Giodor8

Giodor8 Active Member

4. Giodor8

Giodor8 Active Member

Amazing information guys. Check the above link out!

5. hilaire9

hilaire9 Member

We have an Illuminati problem in my town. They hold their
    sacred rituals under a freeway overpass near to where I
    live. They bang garbage can lids together and dance to
    heavy metal music. They litter the place with Burger King
    containers and empty bottles of Night Train.
    There have been reports of missing cats in the neighborhood.
    I can't leave my recycle bin out overnight because they go
    through it looking for aluminum cans and leave a mess.
    I'm glad people are finally standing up and fighting
    against these evil-doers.

6. Giodor8

Giodor8 Active Member

Talking about rituals, check out the rituals at the half time superbowl and also at the grammys.

7. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If I told you I'd have to kill you (!)

The information is out there - just get creative with your search strings ;)

8. Melty

Melty New Member Silver Stacker

I strongly agree with VRS, stay away from godlike. It is an agent provocateur website.
    I was banned in 2009 for typing in the word 'Tavistock' because that is who they are.

That word "Tavistock' will get you auto banned.

other words that will get you banned

malware
    spyware
    adware
    Jason Lucas (owner and distributor of malware spyware ect)
    stanford research institute

I also agree that Alex Jones is another agent.

9. hussman

hussman Member

Proof?

10. Melty

Melty New Member Silver Stacker

He is alive. ;)

11. hussman

hussman Member

Thats it? So far I have seen no evidence of him being a fraud. Nothing solid which could condemn him as a traitor and part fo the NWO. If someone can show me something solid I'll believe it, I'll stop listeining to him today if you can prove it. But so far nothing has been presented except theories of that he must be part of the NWO because he is 'alive'....Give me a break.

A document, a video, audio recording, give me something. Im not talking about a 4 min youtube clip cut together from all his radio shows in the past decade that shows him making some factual error or over stating some issues. Alex is either real, or his been bred from a young age to be a covert enemy radio host with a past from birth until now which has been covered up better than any US traitor president.

12. Buillion

Buillion New Member

I agree Hussman. Alex has woken heaps of people up like no other and got plenty into Gold & Silver. I think some people are jealous of his successful platform or perhaps drinking too much fluoride! They thing is do they even listen to his show and many credible quests? He believes and practices in Freedom and Liberty and thats enough for me.

13. Giodor8

Giodor8 Active Member

The problem is that a lot of people out there give you 90% truth and then throw in the deception in the mix. It is our job as sovereign beings to use our discernment to sift out truth from fact. I dont mind Alex Jones as he does open your perception to issues but am not sure whether he is aware of the fake youtube clips he promotes such as the officer bubbles incident, the college riots and the capsicum spraying of crowds at an occupy movement, all proved to be using ACTORS! Eg the woman playing the police officer in the officer bubbles clip is also a topless protester in another clip!

14. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

hardly, http://www.rense.com/general77/POWERS.HTM

but if you are interested in the asian influence it goes something like the sound of a cash register ..... kai ching !

15. Guest

Guest Guest

This is getting ridiculous now, I've clicked on this thread about 5 different times thinking it was new breaking news :rolleyes:

16. DSK

DSK Active Member Silver Stacker

mortgage backed securities, credit default swaps, interest rate swaps, ect have already rocked the financial system and is core to current global economic woes.
    all to usher in a new currency to replace the U.S dollar....
    if only it could have been some N.W.O conspiracy theory so we could go back to sleep////

17. systematic

ok - if this matter is fair dinkum it has the potential to sink the financial system - but i doubt it will - they may just settle it out of court - and maintain the status quo as it self evolves into whatever else they hope for

18. systematic

Italy Confiscates $6 Trillion in Fake US Bonds
    February 17, 2012 (AP)

Swiss authorities have confiscated $6 trillion in counterfeit U.S. bonds at the request of Italian prosecutors, authorities in Italy said Friday.

Eight people were arrested in Italy and placed under investigation for fraud and other crimes.

The bonds, carrying the false date of issue of 1934, had been transported in 2007 from Hong Kong to Zurich, where they were transferred to a Swiss trust, according to prosecutors in the southern Italian city of Potenza.

Authorities said that U.S. officials had confirmed the bonds were counterfeit.

Prosecutors said the fraud had not been completed, but it appeared that the suspects intended to try to sell the fake bonds to a developing nation, directly or through an intermediary bank.

Prosecutors refused to say anything more. But the Italian news agency ANSA, citing unidentified investigative sources, said phone taps indicated that there had been some interest from the suspects in acquiring plutonium from unidentified Nigerians. The report from Potenza quoted investigators as saying no such deal had ever materialized.

Recently, Carabinieri police, carrying out a routine search at a highway rest in Italy, stop found a briefcase containing $20 billion in fake bonds.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...-trillion-fake-us-bonds-15707565#.Tz65rlFEC9U

From Kerry Cassidy's blog:
    This relates to the Keenan Lawsuit and matters related to the Financial Tyranny articles by David Wilcock... The key here is that when the authorities call the bonds "counterfeit" what they are really telling you is that they are based on something real and therefore contrary to the headline of that article, they are not "fake" after all!

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

19. Au-mageddon

Au-mageddon Active Member

If they were fake why were they transferred to a Swiss Trust .. instead of going into an evidence locker or shredded.

A few articles here have suggested the true bonds include things that look fake or amateurish, as a means of disinformation.
    If they turn up unexpectedly, makes it easy to say they are fakes .. .

Sounds like the PTB strike again...

Mirror Universe Robin Hoods .. gotta love 'em.

20. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think you're missing the point - the information which ties the main protagonists together from government to the military thru finance is out there but the associations which they have remain purposefully unconnected by the mainstream press - and those guilty of price suppression/market rigging, despite criminal RICO charges being brought several times remain unprosectuted - by ORDER.

Once upon a time China marveled at the benefits of 'controlled capitalism'. Now that they've swallowed the pill they have to straddle that uneasy balance of going along with the dog & pony show requiring massive bursts of currency printing (hushed-up on every level) leading to hyperinflation and the weakening of the US$ - which China used to own most of in terms of debt (now the US is the biggest holder of its own debt, so what does it matter if they just switch the presses on... to service their own debt?)

Also it's no coincidence that JP Morgan was made a full member of the Shanghai Gold Exchange recently, or why China is now floating-out leveraged gold ETF's, using the West's example as a model - Fair go, they obviously think that whereas the US$ would take some toppling as the primary reserve currency, now it's more a scramble to spin-out the numbers in an effort to control their own influence on the outcome... which is why within our lifetime the Yuan will become a rival to - and ultimately supercede imho - the US$...

Shhhhhhh!

;)