Arrghhh Im SICK to death of the MANIPULATION!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by stellaconcepts, Jun 3, 2011.

1. stellaconcepts

stellaconcepts New Member

Ok - Firstly - we know the markets are manipulated to some degree... I've witnessed it many times... the most noticeable was prior to the announcement of tarp - gold was hit $50 (when it was under 1000 that was over 5% for NO REASON). then tarp is announced and gold rallies $50.. Had they of not hit it for six prior to that then a $50 move from where it was would have broken all sorts of technical barriers and it probably would have moved $150.

There are other examples.

BUT PLEASE.

PLEASE!!!!

Days when silver drops is NOT ALWAYS MANIPULATION.

IM SO SICK OF HEARING THE UP DAYS AS BEING "SILVER IN A FREE MARKET FINDING ITS TRUE MARKET PRICE" and on the down days "IT WAS TAKEN DOWN BY JPMORGAN"

am I yelling ? YES! But at no-one in particular - just sick to death of hearing it.

/end of rant.

2. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

Barely anyone is talking about manipulation anymore on here wtf you smoking.

STOP POSTING SH*T ON YOUTUBE IF YOU DON'T WANT IDIOTIC RESPONSES. DON'T POST SH*T ON YOUTUBE AND THEN COME HERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT RETARDED COMMENTS.

Youtube is filled with idiots, discussion on here is much more interesting and less tin foil hatty.

/end rant

3. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

I'm in agreement there, I'm not overly bothered about my gold holdings as its there for as retirement money, but silver is begining to annoy me now, then again bandwagon jumpers will always jump around on price fluctuations.

The missus is telling me I've now got an addiction to looking at current spot price every hour or so on my days off, its worrying how much I think I've been sucked into watching rise and falls of the market. But I'm not going to start shouting 'OMFG JP MORGAN FIXIN PRICE AGAIN... FAIL!11!!', like most of fishballs aforementioned youtube imbeciles.

When its a market you've bought into, you will watch it and feel a connection to, when its one you haven't your not overly bothered. I often see the oil prices fluctuate, but don't feel the same reaction, as I'm not bought into it.

I'm glad you brought this up John, pains me to see it.

4. stellaconcepts

Im not talking about on here... not even talking about youtube... im talking about commentators on silver - those promising $40 - $50 - $75 - when wrong - blame manipulation.

its making the precious metal markets the "joke status" of market commentary.

5. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

Agreed fishball i havent heard a good manipulation rant here for weeks .Stella are you sniffing all that cash you made ? :p:

6. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

Agree with that too .I dont even read or listen to it much anymore its all just a broken record over & over &.......

7. samboyellowsub

samboyellowsub Member

ha, yeah talking about manipulation is about as interesting these days as talking about how the sky is blue! or maybe more like talking about the afterlife or God. most people know or believe he's out there but everyone has a different take on it because they don't have any proof one way or the other! :lol:

8. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

I plan to manipulate the market @ $30 USD according to Newtons third law which I will apply to markets :p

9. fishball

They're crazy nutters and believers of the silver liberation army etc etc

They will always find someone to blame when sh*t doesn't go their way. Nothing new, always has been. But it doesn't matter anyway, I have no idea why you would get all fired up about these people, just keep stacking and ignore them.

I would understand if idiots were commenting on your youtube videos but if it's just some crazy nutters talking sh*t on their 'blog' then it really doesn't matter anyway, who cares? Relax and stack.

10. stellaconcepts

silver went up from $35 to 39ish - over 10% - when the cme LOWERED margin rates.

didnt hear one commentator crying about manipulation then did we. NNNoooo... just manipulation on the way down.

seriously. any normal person being wrong about a call gets to cop it on the chin sweet . not with gold and silver - when right - genius, when wrong - genius for pointing out it was manipulation.

I can't bring myself to even read/listen to most commentators anymore - you know what they are going to say depending on what the metals did that day... verbatim... when they go up - THE PHYSICAL MARKET IS OVERPOWERING THE USD... when they go down THE MANIPULATORS ARE BACK.

I mean - a little of that here and there is par for the course... but its every friggen day the same line now... very few people commentating this market well at the moment...

11. stellaconcepts

No I am talking about the "titans" of the industry.

12. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

:)

Your post Stala reminded me of the quote below

"The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution."

dont know why..

:)

13. stellaconcepts

I agree with fishball too - this place is quite sane considering... fishball misunderstood my original rant.

14. stellaconcepts

hehe... i know what you mean - but dont take me wrong - the US government takes a vested interest in the gold/silver markets. FOR SURE. Im not saying there isnt manipulation... but the commentary of late has just become so inane.

15. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

"its making the precious metal markets the "joke status" of market commentary"

and thats the point - to keep the sheeple out of it ...

16. stellaconcepts

Point in case... can you show me one of the silver commentators that mention the reasons for silver's drop of late (from 39 to 36) has anything to do with it following in coppers footsteps and its the industrial aspect of silver that has taken a hit over the past few days?

<crickets chirping>

yet that is exactly whats happened.

17. fishball

Just ignore the commentary, I know I do. Most of it is bulls*it or maybe, bears*it anyway.

Best way to analyze the Silver market (assuming you don't believe in crazies) has always been to understand what's going on in the world, read the news, understand industrial demand, study the underlying fundamentals, get the facts.

In fact, I ignore all commentary regardless of what the hell they're talking about. All these 'experts' and 'commentators' are idiots and I reckon they couldn't commentate correct facts if their life depended on it. NOT just silver!

You see idiots in the paper who tell you which horses to buy, property 'experts', investment 'gurus' and more often than not they are wrong. Same sh*t here with Silver.

It's nothing special.

18. stellaconcepts

Wtf? :)

yea that horse market is rife with manipulation ;)

19. silversardine

silversardine Member

If people are happy to take Stella's comments when he is giving out information, then why can't he occassionally just make a point to get it of his chest?

20. stellaconcepts

im feeling better now actually... the therapeutic benefits of an internet rant are highly underrated.