Anyone else waiting for an order from Bullionbourse?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Lunartic, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Giodor8

Giodor8 Active Member

BB will send out deliveries now from the 3rd of january most probably closed for the xmas period so if tou have placed an order for in stock items as i have they should start rolling out after the 3rd.

2. victorktey

victorktey Member

My Philharmonics came in today and are ready for pickup. There was an estimated 2 week shipping delay but the order arrived and was ready in only 11 days. I'm only a first time customer of Bullion Bourse but so far I am happy with the experience and the customer service.

3. iceblue

iceblue Well-Known Member

This is when we ask "what is reasonable delivery time?"
    Your post highlights some great points.

4. Ag

Ag Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yeah, add me to the list waiting on lunar dragons since September - no there wasn't a mention of waiting x weeks at the time.

Thing that pisses me is never the option for a refund - simply exchange for something else - the offer to accept Buffalo's in exchange didn't rock my boat so still waiting - spot was pretty high at the time so lost both ends.

If my order doesn't arrive in January, will expect a full refund and will be the last order - otherwise a crazy Ag will visit BB personally

I've been a very loyal customer. I've accepted the order X and get Y, or order size X and get size Y but have since found ALMOST INSTANT DELIVERY dealers here who take your money and provide the product as agreed. Last being OzBullion who certainly get's my tick! Great service and communication.

Sorry BB but this will be the last chance.

5. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

If you ordered your dragons months ago and now spot has taken a dive, will they refund the difference? I'd estimate a half ounce dragon to be about $18 given current spot and a 2oz $68.

6. Nugget

Nugget Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

GoldStackers & Aurura et Luna post from Sydney to Brisbane the same day I place an order with them. I only wish I could flick them more business.

7. kram

kram New Member

Had a 3 business day turn around on my order from them (to QLD) earlier in the month, no problemo as usual.

8. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You mean the difference on the product you never received? I don't see why the spot price should come into it. You paid $X for something, the something hasn't been delivered = money back.

9. silverstalker

silverstalker Active Member Silver Stacker

Would people ask for a refund if spot is 40 right now?

10. Lunartic

Lunartic Member Silver Stacker

Yes! - I dont expect to make or lose any money from goods that NEVER arrived. Just your money back.

I was/am happy to take delivery of ANY items they had in stock and give me a refund for the rest.... Can't be more 'fair' than that after waiting 3+ months.

On the flip side, if the goods didnt materialise and they issue a refund... would they compensate buyers if silver went to $100p/oz?

11. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Only in the Bullion business world to the laws of Customer service physics change so drastically.
    My business,my promise,my delivery time,My problemHey i think thats just what Projack said!
    Least i can't be branded a solo heretic.

REDBACK

12. silvertongue

silvertongue Member Silver Stacker

You're not alone. The 'yours' should include your money, your possession, your patronage... a business can't keep all three forever...

13. iceblue

iceblue Well-Known Member

This is what i would expect personally,from any business. However i dont order items that arnt in stock, i never back order anything!

With my short time here so far, i see two things that really stand out,
    The sponsor dealers here (most of them) offer great prices and great service above and beyond some of the RUDE one's elsewhere.
    The other thing is private trading, most stackers provide RIPPING service to each other.
    We set the benchmark in service!!:D

14. Justfishin

Justfishin New Member

Screw this--I asked for a refund --they have one week--then Paypal can handle it---ordered sept 17---have no problem with other orders I have done with them, but 4-6 months is enough!

15. silversardine

silversardine Member

This is really the big issue - communication. People will allow a lot of good will as long as there is excellent communication in place.

16. Justfishin

Justfishin New Member

Very true--have sent 5 e-mails --no response--ridiculous is an understatement

17. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

"no there wasn't a mention of waiting x weeks at the time"

I have to call you on this Ag because when i ordered my Dragons in Mid-Sept it DID state a timeframe (contrary to generic send-outs by BB later a month beyond the original timeframe).. Go to the orders tab on your order and i quote directly from my original BB order..

Temp. shipping delay (2 weeks+) <------ YES, thats correct.. so according to me and my logic they could not argue it is within an adequate time frame from the original "TEMP SHIPPING DELAY 2 weeks +" Not sure how you guys think 2 weeks and 4 months are similar or why no-one else has drawn attention to this but felt it was very appropriate to allude too.

Happy to do a screen shot if i am not to be belived.

I feel for the people still "waiting" like i would of been if my "Shaft detector" wasnt going off the radar on this whole transaction, so much worse now for you lads that spot has fallen through the floor.

1for1

18. Ag

Ag Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

1for1 - you are right - I am wrong

Did check the order details and does state 2 weeks delay - I honestly do not remember that being the case when ordering - I make a point NOT to order anything with a delay for this very reason

8th of September ordered - might be contacting Paypal to see what can be done (the one smart thing I did choice of payment)

Any Paypal guru's here?

19. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Hey Ag, that was the case i stated when i demanded my refund in mid-nov.

The Dragons 1/2 , 2, 5 and 10 were all the same stated delay as the Kooks so it was just the normal timeframe at the time, i was VERY confident i would recieve after hearing about how the Perth Mint would mass produce to take advantage of the Dragons universal demand and given there UNLIMITED MINTAGE Status.. it all went pear shape from there (just when the Dragon Saga couldnt seem to have been any worse with the shaft by Perth Mint to most aussie dealers).

I got my money back from the Kieser Silver scam by calling my credit card issuer (st george) and got them to chase it..

the thing is with bringing in the CC company is if they can prove they are about to send it you end up paying an extra fee of $15 from memory (that is charged by the bank to open the case but you only pay if you win and get a reveral of payment), i suspect BB could just send it from now (assumming there are not further delays from the PM), you could still argue the inital 2 weeks + timeframe and say its far beyond the realistic timeframe.

I personally think you may have left it a little late as the process to call the money and investigate is around 3 weeks so by then you may have recieved.. Paypal may make it even more tedious.. i suspect being a psuedo entity of ebay that nothing is designed to happen fast and the process will be cumbersome if not an actual ebay transaction.. very interested to know how you have got on,

Cheers and all the best guys.

1for1

20. Justfishin

Justfishin New Member

Broke down and made the call last night---got my order subbed--painless---and did it at $28---got 37% more silver ozs as well-good enough for me!