1901 and 1905 London half sovs - SOLD

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by andsing56, Apr 12, 2024.

1. andsing56

andsing56 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hi everyone,

Have a couple of half sovs from the early 1900s up for sale today. Half sovs contain 0.1177 troy oz of gold.

Please note all prices listed below include registered airmail postage with tracking.

LOT # 1
    1 x 1901 Victoria Gold Half Sovereign - good condition and priced around spot at $SOLD (including shipping)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

LOT # 2
    1 x 1905 Edward VII Gold Half Sovereign - good condition (small stain on king side) priced just under spot at $SOLD (including shipping)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

As always, I will ensure every single coin is securely and discreetly wrapped and labelled not to attract any unwanted attention from customs (my record is 100% on this point as I take painstaking care to specially wrap each coin). All goods will be shipped from my home in Tokyo to you and generally take 7-12 days to get to Australia via registered airmail with a tracking number. Please feel free to check all my detailed feedback here if we haven’t dealt with each other before.

Payment by bank transfer to my AUD account and any questions feel free to ask me via PM.

Buzz on the thread below or send me a PM to secure any of the lot(s).

Thank you for looking,

andsing56

Last edited: Apr 12, 2024
  2. Samion

Samion New Member

buzz both please

ppier and andsing56 like this.