May 15, 2024 at 6:47 PM
Birthday:
Nov 29, 1962 (Age: 61)
Small Business Loan Cosultant

Silver Glutton

New Member, Male, 61, from Los Angeles

Silver Glutton was last seen:
May 15, 2024 at 6:47 PM
  • There are no messages on Silver Glutton's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 29, 1962 (Age: 61)
    Small Business Loan Cosultant
    Hello to all members of Silver Stackers.com

From Los Angeles County, CA., I've been avidly stacking silver bullion being all BU,

semi proof/proof 1oz coins and 10oz bars since 2020 although I did a short stint of stacking back in '98 when silver was

just over $5oz and Gold was just under $300oz.

I also have a passion for ancient Roman Gold coins of which I just started collecting as of September 2023. I've been

contemplating stacking modern 1oz Gold coins/bars for the past couple years and should be pulling the trigger soon, after all

who doesn't like gold right? I do follow the latest news, trends, pricing on both Gold and Silver and keep myself up to date

on new Gold and Silver bullion products consistently. Silver and Gold takes up a fair part of

my day everyday keeping up with all the latest on those precious metals in all facets. Wonderful to be here as a new member

and look forward to viewing latest topics on both Gold and Silver here at the forum as their posted, possibly providing

any helpful insight as well as learning anything I may not be aware of that interests me.

May also do a bit of buying and selling here from time to time.