Zombucks New Design

Discussion in 'Silver' started by PowerInMetals, Mar 28, 2015.

1. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Pete you have me laughing. Thanks.

3. GoldenIslesCoin

GoldenIslesCoin New Member

I have the zombucks shipped to your door no extra fees with check, money order for $19.67 add 3% for paypal. If you are just looking for one ounce its a great price.! PM me or call I love the design but it is not something I would stock pile due to premiums.

4. PowerInMetals

PowerInMetals New Member

Copper rounds are very questionable. I have done the calculation and the price over spot is outstanding. Even those big 10 pound bars are double spot. I personally have only bought one copper round and it has tarnished beyond belief, it would be a shame to buy a collectible zombucks copper round just to have it tarnish and loose all of its value.

5. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Spot is pretty much irrelevant for copper rounds. It is a minor factor compared to manufacturing costs, design costs, packaging and transport costs, not to mention the limited demand which reduces economies of scale.

You're not buying copper rounds as a means to profit if the copper spot price increases. Copper stackers don't stack 1oz rounds, they stack on a much larger scale.

6. BeHereNow

BeHereNow New Member

I have given some loose coppers to the grandkids, but mostly I keep them in capsules, nice presentation.
    I have silver/copper sets going for the kids (not grandkids). They like the esthetics of the copper as much as the silver.
    I have ordered the display cases. In for a penny, in for a pound, as they say.
    Some speculation is fun, and with spot below $20, not that much money out of pocket.
    The Walking Dead is already a cult classic, and it is still running.
    Generally with this kind of collectable, the last in the series should match the first in the series as far as consumer interest. If they can deliver on that, the whole set will up in value. If the final fizzles, the set fizzles, IMHO.

Put those coppers in capsules, small investment.
    The display cases come with capsules, if you don't already have them.

7. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

Silver and gold have a connection to spot in bullion form. 1 Oz copper rounds have the same connection to copper spot that pokemon cards have to wood pulp. They are a collectable.

Not my thing but if you like them well fair enough.

8. BeHereNow

BeHereNow New Member

When you sell a penny postcard for $60, a deck of ordinary playing cards for $140, a $1 restaurant plate for $75, and a peanut butter jar for $50, you start to have an interest in collectables.
    My purchase investment for all of those items was about $20, which makes it even more interesting.

9. fltacoma

fltacoma Member

Just bought a silver & copper round to add to the "Zombucks portfolio" a.k.a. the Zombucks box collection.