Zeal Investment article

Discussion in 'Silver' started by SilverSanchez, Jul 21, 2012.

1. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

2. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Well-Known Member

Yeah, they are usually worth a read but I hadn't read any for a while until till the summer doldrums one a little while back.

3. Annunaki

Annunaki New Member

Thanks for the article...good read

4. amgyoubb

amgyoubb New Member

Thanks for the article its good to get a cross section of views. one quote the article started with is

"Silver is now quite undervalued compared to prevailing gold prices, its primary driver. Thus it has great potential to rally mightily in the coming months to regain much lost ground relative to gold."

but will gold rally??

from BB blog

"Gold continues to trade within a descending triangle pattern which if broken to the downside does have some nasty implications from a chart perspective, however given depressed sentiment in the precious metals sector I suspect the downside will be limited and a drop below US$1500 is more likely to be a short term false break to run stops,"

so we could probably expect more of the same for the next few months ..with an election in the states comming the forces that be will not want to see a dramatic run on the markets so eveything should stay in check...

I am still accumulating but not in a hurry happy to price average as / if the market softens.

5. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

6. Ghost Story

Ghost Story Active Member

watched the business channel all day yesterday and not once did the "experts" mention investing in PM they were all about investing in banks and businesses so while people who watch and listen to this stuff are not in to PM's the price will stay the same or drop. then for reasons unknown to anyone a frenzy will happen and prices go up then fear comes oh sh$t i brought too much better sell and the price drops.

that's my take on it.

keep it simple i think.

7. amgyoubb

amgyoubb New Member

Senor sanchez...thank you...It just adds to the list the number of issues that have to be negotiated through..
    with out doubt that number of maturities coming due is high ... initially I think a shortening of the book will occur before things really bite.. Japan has been riding this train for about 10 years.

.its hard to see the mounting issues and not just go all in..but having traded for more years than I care to remember I just know that issues can take longer to bite than one would expect...for me its just a timing issue.

like I mentioned in one of your other posts I agree that silver share's should be a good leveraged way into a position......but a downturn takes everything down.....that was also shown in the graph that showed silver decoupling from the gold price in 2008 and falling sharply for a little while.

I luv your detailed share analysis so please keep posting theses bread crumbs for us to follow.